Senior Functional Analyst
Company: First American Title
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Company SummaryJoin our team! As a global leader in providing
title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real
estate transactions, First American (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place
to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our
customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since
1889. We believe that our people are the key to the company's
continued success, and we invest in diverse talents and backgrounds
and empower our teams to achieve more than they could anywhere
else. First American has created an award-winning culture and has
been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list for
the sixth consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places
to Work lists. For more information, please visit Job
Summary*Remote work opportunity*Senior Oracle EBS Functional
Analyst will be primarily responsible for:
- Supporting the Oracle EBS Payables, Perceptive, Fixed Assets,
Purchasing, Tax enhancements and Coupa Procure to Pay.
- Responsible for leading the design, configuration and
validation of key Oracle EBS Application features applicable to
- Completing assigned project deliverables according to project
plan and expected quality. Responsible for analyzing requirements,
setting customers' expectations, collaborating with technical
teams, documenting high-level designs, performing configurations,
coordinating testing activities.
- Planning, monitoring and completing assigned project or
enhancement tasks to meet the customers' need-by dates. The tasks
include requirements gathering, solutions design & User Acceptance
- Supporting and resolving issues arising in Oracle EBS for AP,
FA, Tax, Coupa & Perceptive modules.
- Acting as a liaison between Enterprise Application Services
(EAS) team and various Business groups specifically the
Procurement, Payables, Accounting and Tax Department's.
- Analyzing the relationships of business processes in the
context of enterprise systems, data requirements, organizational
structure, and strategies to facilitate technology-aided business
process improvement and innovation.
- Continuously improving internal processes through
implementations of innovative ideas for productivity increases,
efficiency gains, and cost savings.
- The Oracle EBS Functional Analyst will work closely, as a
functional resource, with users who are subject matter experts in
Oracle Payables, Fixed Assets, EBTax and Procurement; therefore,
understanding of Payables, Fixed Assets, Tax and Procurement
process is required.The ideal candidate will have the following
knowledge to be successful in this role:Required:
- Oracle EBS Payables, Oracle Assets, Oracle E-Business Tax and
- Tax Configuration in E-Business Tax
- Tax Integration with AR and AP
- Payment Process
- Payables Closing Process
- Payables, Purchasing, General Ledger Integration
- AME Rules in Payables, Procurement.
- Managing and Troubleshooting EBS Payables, EBTax.
- Understanding of Accounting Concepts with specific focus on P2P
- Procure to Payables Business Flow
- Flex field Concepts
- Fixed Assets module knowledge and integration with AP
- Purchasing and AP integration
- MS Word, Excel, MS Visio, and MS PowerPoint
- Good Analytical and Problem Solving skills.Preferred:
- Oracle General Ledger
- Oracle Cash Management
- Coupa Procurement, SIM, Analytics, CLM and Sourcing
- Perceptive Content and Capture
- SQL KnowledgeJob Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- 2-5 years of experience implementing and (or) supporting R12
Oracle Payables Applications, Fixed Assets, Purchasing.
- 1-2 years of experience implementing and (or) supporting Oracle
- Prior experience as an Oracle functional during implementation
phase including: application configuration and
- Minimum of two Oracle EBS Payables Implementations required, at
least one using version 12.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively
define business and technical parameters as well as work with end
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex cross functional
problems, quickly grasp concepts related to industry specific
design/development and articulate them in a clear and concise way
to foster project team collaboration.
- Excellent meeting facilitation and presentation skills, with
best in class customer service orientation and multi-tasking
- Strong passion for Oracle architecture, technologies, and
processes related to P2P.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills with
proven attention to detail.
- Self-directed and proactive approach to tackling problems and
- Must be a team-player, with positive work
ethic.#techreferralsFirst American invests in its employees'
development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior
customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where
they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and
inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.Based on
eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package
including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and
other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan. -
provided by Dice
Keywords: First American Title, Santa Ana , Senior Functional Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!