Accounts Receivable and Collections Specialist
Company: FISI - FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Overview FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific, Inc., is a worldwide leader
in the innovation and manufacture of cell culture media, reagents,
and medical devices for researchers and clinicians. The company
provides unrivaled service and quality to scientists working in
biopharmaceuticals, cell therapy, and regenerative medicine,
assisted reproductive technology and cytogenetics, and industrial
cell culture for the large-scale production of biotherapeutics and
vaccines. FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific adheres to both ISO and FDA
regulations and operates dual cGMP manufacturing facilities in
California, USA, and Tokyo, Japan. The company's consultative
philosophy combined with expertise in cell culture and compliance
provides customers with unique capabilities and support. For over
50 years, FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific has remained uniquely flexible
and focused on media while becoming a strategic global leader in
media products and services. - FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific, Inc. is
a subsidiary of FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation reporting to
FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation.We are hiring an Accounts Receivable
and Collections Specialist to perform collections of accounts
receivable, customer invoicing and billing, cash receipts
applications including posting of payments to customer accounts,
credit card payments, ACH, and bank deposits. Maintaining/updating
all open customer accounts, AR aging. - Help manage customer
relations, and ad-hoc assignments.** External US
- Processing of invoices and billing in company ERP system.
- Completion of Supplier Registration Form, Vendor Request, and
Supplier onboarding registration.
- Approve/reject orders and holds orders.
- Unclaimed property review and refund.
- Posting cash receipts for domestic and international
- Processing checks, completing deposits, and applying customer
credit card payments.
- Coordinating with AP to refund customers credits balances.
- Interacting with customers in a professional manner when
customer account problems occur and working with Customer Service
Department to resolve issues.
- Running customer credit report and processing credit terms for
approval as needed.
- Reconcile customers account statements, preparing and
processing customer statements.
- Performing Accounts Receivable collections and credit
- Manual processing of credit cards.
- Processing customer credit memos.
- Maintaining customer accounts and AR aging.
- Maintaining customer files and an organized filing system.
- Assisting Accounting Manager in month-end and year-end process
- Performing any other related and special tasks assigned as
- High school diploma required.
- College degree in Accounting preferred.
- 2-3 year's consecutive experience in a high-paced environment
performing AR in a similar setting at a company with 100 employees
- Must have excellent customer service and follow-up skills.
- Must be detail oriented and experience using Microsoft Office
software, Gmail, and an ERP system.
- Proficiency in analysis, basic sales tax law, financial
detailing, and standard accounting.
- Must have clear and concise communication skills.
- Some accounting knowledge is required. Must be fluent with
using basic functions of PC operating system so electronic files
can be opened and saved in organized manner.
- Experience running and interpreting aging reports.
- Must be customer service oriented, organized, and be flexible
with schedule as there will be occasional overtime.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with customers and reps and resolve
issues in a professional manner.FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific is an
equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity,
national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other
characteristic -protected by applicable federal, state, or local
law.To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any
employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted
by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM
via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed
the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment
agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid
agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who
was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is
hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Keywords: FISI - FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific, Santa Ana , Accounts Receivable and Collections Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!