Company: Johnson & Johnson
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision, Inc. is recruiting for an
Administrative Assistant, located in Santa Ana, CA.
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a bold ambition: to change the
trajectory of eye health. That's why, through our operating
companies, we've developed solutions for every stage of life-to
help people see better, connect better and live better. We partner
with eye care professionals to provide some of the world's leading
products and technologies to address refractive error, cataracts,
dry eye, and beyond. We are committed to using our reach and size
for good, and strive to put quality eye care within reach of
everyone, everywhere. Visit us at www.jjvision.com. Follow
@JNJVision on Twitter and Johnson & Johnson Vision on LinkedIn.
- Responsibilities include all administrative functions of the
department: answering phones, calendar management, scheduling
travel, managing correspondence and scheduling couriers, processing
expense reports, meeting/event planning, creating or modifying
business documents, preparing presentations from source materials,
handling teleconference and conference room setups, acting as a
liaison for remote access issues.
- May include some support for tracking budget expenditures.
- Coordinates and maintains departmental files, as assigned, in
compliance with corporate and government regulations.
- Follows purchasing and requisition procedures, Corporate
Security and Privacy Rules, Corporate Branding Guidelines, and Copy
Center procedures (if applicable). Orders business cards and
- Uses intermediate to advanced software skills to perform work
- Uses and understands Microsoft Office Suite and other
business-specific software, including the Corporate Travel Web
site, and employee performance management systems (as
- Administers function specific programs and/or processes.
- Coordinates new employee office set-ups and onboarding.
- May train/coordinate work for new administrative
- Exercises independent discretion and judgment, and solves
moderately complex problems, some latitude to change work processes
and workflow is provided.
- Assures that all assigned programs are completed in a timely
and efficient manner and follow-up is done on all administrative
- Gathers and analyzes data as requested by management.
- Creates and submits reports as well. Provides analysis and
recommendations to management.
- Handles department work process with minimal or no management
initiation or review.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and
Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Adheres to environmental policy, procedures, and supports
department environmental objectives.
- A minimum of a Vocational, Certificate, Technical or Associates
- A minimum of 4 years of previous administrative support
experience is required
- Able to work under general or minimum supervision, performs
duties in terms of stated objectives. Generally, works out details
within broad guidelines and exercises considerable initiative and
- Must be customer and employee focused, able to multi- task, and
work under minimal supervision is required.
- Strong experience with calendar management and meeting
scheduling dealing with multiple time zones is required.
- Must have strong computer skills and proficiency with
productivity tools and portal technology (WebEx, Concur, Ariba,
Aravo, Totality, E-Marketplace, Global Connect, Share point).
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis
United States-California-Santa Ana-1700 E Saint Andrew Place
Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision, Inc (6234)
Keywords: Johnson & Johnson, Santa Ana , Administrative Assistant., Administration, Clerical , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!