Company: Aston Carter
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: March 11, 2023
Summary Performs a range of basic office support & HR
responsibilities for the department, such as answering phones and
directing calls, answering questions and performing routine
clerical, onboarding, payroll, and administrative tasks. Duties and
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls,
responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office
correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the
conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring
accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor
files, and other files related to the company's operations.
- Performing HR responsibilities such as onboarding, light
payroll, etc Minimum Job Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- HR Experience is a plus
- Admin experience is a plus Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Records maintenance skills.
- Ability to maintain calendars and schedule appointments.
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and
- Ability to prepare and print routine correspondence, labels,
and/or other basic written material.
- Word processing and/or data entry skills.
- Skill in the use of operating basic office equipment.
- Receptionist skills. About Aston Carter: Please Note: Scammers
are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail,
Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you. At
Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career opportunities for
the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is
driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a
range of positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery to
corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the
opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is
rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in
1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm,
providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than
7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and
more than 200 offices, we extend our clients' capabilities by
seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today's
workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative
solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit . Aston
Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent
solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a
reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of
the job application process or interviewing process due to a
disability, please call or email for other accommodation options.
However, if you have questions about this position, please contact
the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The
Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this
Keywords: Aston Carter, Santa Ana , Office Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...