Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: January 13, 2021
SureCo is a PURPOSE driven company that's dedicated to disrupting
our broken healthcare system. We're 100% focused on driving down
the cost of healthcare and improving the quality of care for all of
us. SureCo and its subsidiaries and partners are at the forefront
of health care change in the U.S. Serving patients, consumers, and
enterprises. We focus on innovative technologies, new care
paradigms, all focused on aligning our incentives with our
customers. Established in 2016 we've grown from 10 to over 100 (and
counting) Sureconians - what we call our awesome team members!If
you are looking for a company focused on making real change, high
energy, and team driven performance then you've found it here at
SureCo. Our people are inspiring and are inspired by what we do,
who we get to do it with, and who we do it for.SummaryReporting to
Solutions Architect/Lead Engineer, the primary objective of this
position is to design and develop automated testing for software
quality assurance efforts contributing to the quality release of
all the company's products. This position requires a talented
Software Developer who demonstrates an advanced level of technical
abilities and depth of technical and testing knowledge. The
candidate should be someone who takes complete ownership of the
test suite and continually looks for ways to improve test coverage.
This position requires the person to be familiar with the complete
SDLC and have knowledge of test processes, planning, and reporting.
Excellent written and oral communication skills are required to
create supporting documentation, including test plans, use cases,
bugs, and status reports. This position requires having a proven
track record of delivering quality projects within very tight
- Lead, coordinate, track, and report on test automation
- Develop automated tests for APIs, web and mobile applications,
- Develop automated tests that can be used to rigorously test
systems and applications.
- Implement an automated testing approach that is maintainable,
is not brittle, and can be supportive of code re-use.
- Devise, develop, and implement automated testing for
- Plan, design, develop, and execute automated tests ensuring
thorough coverage and exhaustive testing of all software system
components to ensure compliance with functional/system
- Identify software quality risks and anticipate potential
software problems at the earliest possible instance.
- Communicate automated test progress, test results, and other
relevant information to project stakeholders.
- Educate and train QA team members in test automation.
- Self-motivated, ability to work in a team environment or
independently with minimal supervision.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of quality assurance test
automation best practices.
- Participate in defect triage meetings with Client's UAT and
- Provide feedback on functional and technical designs and
- Performs other related duties as assigned.PM20.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Automated Test Development
with widely used frameworks such as: Cypress, TestCafe, or
- Experience using Visual Studio as an IDE.
- 2 years experience with automated testing of APIs.
- Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and
- Comprehensive knowledge of concepts, principles, practices and
procedures in professional software development including the
- Experience analyzing requirements, developing test plans and
test cases translating from requirements and preparing test
data.Experience with functional, stress, performance, and
regression testing including database validations.
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
with an ability to handle multiple concurrent projects with limited
- Establish good rapport and work closely with development teams
to coordinate testing.
- Experience using Version control systems such as Git, SVN, CVS,
- Experience using Bug tracking systems like Jira, BugZilla.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or
related field.Our business is fast-paced and will continue to
evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may
be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and
support our business needs.SureCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected
veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: SureCompanies, Santa Ana , SDET Engineer, Engineering , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!