Civil Project Engineer
Company: TAIT & Associates, Inc
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Join the TAIT Team!
We are leaders in improving civilization through the design and
development of our physical environment. TAIT is a family company
and continues to grow since 1964. Join TAIT & become an integral
part of a stellar team!
We are looking for talented, motivated, and technically driven
individuals who want to join a company with excellent opportunities
for career growth and development. TAIT fosters and encourages each
Associate's entrepreneurial spirit with every project & design
opportunity. We provide a variety of training opportunities to
develop your skills, top tier benefits because we care about your
well-being, a real work-life balance & the flexibility life needs,
and an unbeatable friendly, professional, positive work
environment. Here's your chance to start your career with a Top
Workplace in Orange County :) don't wait to apply
This position is in the Santa Ana office. The Civil Project
Engineer will assist in the design of private and public land
development projects including grading, drainage analysis, street
design, street widening, water distribution, sewage collection and
storm drain systems. Additional tasks include preparation of
SWPPPs, WQMPs and SUSMPs based on the new general permit and water
quality requirements by county.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering with 5+ years' experience in civil
- E.I.T. certification required, PE preferred.
- Proficiency in computer design programs AutoCAD 2009 or newer,
Civil 3D and Hydrology Hydraulics software.
- Experience with commercial-retail projects a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Manage and coordinate design engineers to achieve project
- Transform initial rough product design information into working
construction documents using AutoCAD.
- Utilize AutoCAD and Civil 3D in preparation of plans for
drainage, precise grading, water, sewer, storm drain, street
improvements and site planning for land development projects.
- Prepare engineering drawings to specified standards.
- Design basic construction documents and prepare special
exhibits and constraint maps using field data and engineering
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: TAIT & Associates, Inc, Santa Ana , Civil Project Engineer, Engineering , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!