Project Manager- Industrial Hygiene
Company: Partner Engineering and Science
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: May 5, 2020
Partner is seeking a full-time Project Manager Industrial Hygienist
in our Industrial Hygiene Department of our SoCal offices
(Torrance, Santa Ana, Pasadena, Corona). The ideal candidate will
have 3-5+ years of experience performing asbestos and IAQ
Partner offers full-service engineering, environmental and energy
consulting and designservices throughout theAmericas, Europe, and
around the globe. As aleading firm in the CRE industry, we have
700+ employees in more than 40 offices. We want to be the best home
for talented professionals in our field! We know that if we hire
the best and the brightest, the clients will come and we will
continue to build our company. Our internally focused mission has
led to Partner being recognized on ENR's Top 500 Design Firms List,
LABJ's 100 Fastest Growing List, Inc. 5000's Fastest-Growing
Private Companies in America, and Zweig's Best Firms to Work For.
Our entrepreneurial environment is one where each person can have
an impact. Join our team of talented people!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES& TASKS
- Complete and finalize specific project tasks according to
deadlines and within budget
- Project research (historical, analytical, etc.)
- Communication with client and subject site representatives
- Data compilation and organization
- Report authoring
- Preparation of quality supporting documents (site figures,
- Other tasks as assigned by the Project Manager associated with
report deliverable schedule and plan.
- Complete specific project tasks as directed by the Project
- Conduct project research as applicable to scope of work
(historical, analytical, etc.).
- Data compilation and organization.
- Conducting site reconnaissance, including sampling activities,
- Technical report authoring.
- Preparation of quality supporting report documents/files.
- Effectively communicate project progress and issues with the
- Maintain communication with team members throughout the course
of the project.
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones to
ensure project progress status is on schedule.
- Provide solid recommendations and solutions to the Project
Manager and clients, while understanding the assessment's potential
impact on the transaction process.
- Identify and resolve issues with projects.
- Deliver appropriate progress reports (verbally or by email),
recommendations to the Project Manager and Client.
- Coordinate and respond to requests for changes in project
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent communication skills (internal and external)
- Ability to work on projects concurrently
- Proven ability to successfully deliver a quality product on
- Exceptional writing skills
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships within a team
- Ability to travel throughout the United States
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited university in
biological/physical sciences or engineering
- 3-5+ year's relevant experience in environmental
- AHERA Inspector and Project Supervisor Certification
- California mold Assessor
- Lead-Based Paint Risk Assessment
- California certifications a plus
- Must be able to read, write, speak& comprehend English
- Must be able to communicate clearly in person and over the
- Visual acuity adequate to perform job duties, including reading
information from printed sources and computer screen
- Requires frequent bending, reaching, standing, walking,
sitting, pushing and pulling exerted regularly throughout the work
Learn more about Partner at www.partneresi.com.
We will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories
in a manner consistent with the law.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is Partner Engineering and Science, Inc's (The Company) policy
to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and
employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender
expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical
or mental disability, legally protected medical condition or
information including genetic information, family care status,
military caregiver status, veteran status, marital status, or any
other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
California Consumer Privacy Act
We collect personal information from you in connection with your
application for employment with Partner Engineering and Science,
Inc. For details on what personal information we collect and the
purposes for which we collect it, please visit:
Keywords: Partner Engineering and Science, Santa Ana , Project Manager- Industrial Hygiene, Executive , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!