Company: First American Title
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: January 3, 2022
Join a team that puts its People First! First American's Direct
division provides comprehensive title insurance protection and
professional settlement services for real estate purchases,
refinances and equity loans. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF)
has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate
about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering
an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to
be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive,
people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades,
including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
list for six consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a
best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and
have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work
lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to
work, for all. For more information, please visit
Responsible for the revenue generation in the Orange County Sales
department for the Direct Division. Manage the activities of the
sales force to attain maximum sales volume and develop maximum
potential volume from all markets for the division's products
and/or services. Focus on increasing revenue through directing and
motivating staff, and discovering and entering new markets.
- Manage sales associates by facilitating access to resources,
participating in sales campaigns, and contributing to sales
- May have responsibility for both direct and indirect sales
- Maintain sales staff through effective and efficient recruiting
and motivational strategies.
- Train staff on company procedures and policies.
- Provide directions to staff according to established policies
and management guidance. Administer company policies that directly
affect subordinate employees.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and mentoring to staff.
- Communicate all goals and sales targets to staff in a clear and
concise manner. Ensure that all sales associates understand
- Monitor sales associates performance and overall effectiveness
in their positions. Reviews regular results assessments of sales
staff productivity and reports to management
- Does not have direct selling responsibility with a personal
Knowledge And Skills/Technology Used
- Knowledge of products offered, extensive sales experience,
focus on financial services preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent
Typical Range Of Experience
- Strong sales experience, sales management experience
License or Certification
- May require a valid drivers license
First American invests in its employees' development and
well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and
encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work.
First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an
equal opportunity employer.
Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive
benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid
sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase
Keywords: First American Title, Santa Ana , Sales Manager, Executive , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!