Strategic Planning Manager
Company: FISI - FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Overview FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific, Inc., is a worldwide leader
in the innovation and manufacture of cell culture media, reagents,
and medical devices for researchers and clinicians. The company
provides unrivaled service and quality to scientists working in
biopharmaceuticals, cell therapy, and regenerative medicine,
assisted reproductive technology and cytogenetics, and industrial
cell culture for the large-scale production of biotherapeutics and
vaccines. FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific adheres to both ISO and FDA
regulations and operates dual cGMP manufacturing facilities in
California, USA, and Tokyo, Japan. The company's consultative
philosophy combined with expertise in cell culture and compliance
provides customers with unique capabilities and support. For over
50 years, FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific has remained uniquely flexible
and focused on media while becoming a strategic global leader in
media products and services. - FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific, Inc. is
a subsidiary of FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation reporting to
FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation.We are hiring a Strategic Planning
Manager. -The Strategic Planning Manager will be Responsible for
management and execution of the monthly Sales and Operations
Planning (S&OP) for multiple FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific
international production sites. - This includes the leadership and
management of direct reports for Demand Planning and Supply
Planning and collaboration with the respective Product Planners at
FISI, FISI-T and FISI-EU. Position is responsible for leading the
Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process across multiple
international production sites. - This includes the strategic
planning for FISI on an annual and multi-year basis, working with
leadership to understand and analyze business and product trends
for meeting current customer demand as well as identifying business
growth opportunities in the future** External US
- Lead the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process for a
multi-site international corporation.
- Must have ability to lead and manage a staff.
- Lead Global Sales & Operations Planning Process
- Manage Global and site planning stakeholder alignment for
- Identify resource investment opportunities to mitigate gaps
between supply and demand
- Manage Demand and Supply Planning functions
- Identify organizational strengths and weaknesses to evaluate
- Provide initial rough cut capacity feasibility review of demand
and communicate back to commercial
- Interface with Financial Planning & Analysis regarding annual
- Create Slide Deck for monthly S&OP Review.
- Communicate Master Production Schedule (MPS) to all sites.
- Coordinate with regional planning teams
- Communicate effectively with internal departments of any
potential impact or risks to supply plan.
- Identify improvement opportunities within the product planning
- Support SAP implementation for successful transition to new ERP
- Attend meetings as required.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor. -Experience/ Education:
- BS/BA in business or equivalent; APICS certification
- 5 to 7 years of sourcing experience preferred in a cGMP and FDA
- 5 to 7 years of planning or materials management experience
preferred in the Bio-Technology space.
- 3+ years of experience using MRP and ERP systems (SAP
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Projects, Visio, and Outlook.
- Full understanding of sales and operations planning and
materials management within a regulated manufacturing
- Ability to speak, read, and write English proficiently
- Good oral and written communication skillsFUJIFILM Irvine
Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and
gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, or any other characteristic -protected by applicable
federal, state, or local law.To all agencies: Please, no phone
calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition.
All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any
employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or
method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such
search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this
requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the
event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency
engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be
Keywords: FISI - FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific, Santa Ana , Strategic Planning Manager, Executive , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!