Company: Subaru Orange Coast
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Subaru Orange Coast, a Penske Automotive Group dealership in
Santa Ana, California is looking for an experienced Finance Manager
to join our team and deliver extraordinary customer
experiences.JOIN OUR TEAM
At Penske Automotive Group (PAG), we strive to create a positive
and challenging workplace that promotes excellence and achievement,
and we aim to deliver the very best experience possible to our
customers. We are looking for dedicated and motivated professionals
who share that same passion to join our team.
Imagine working in a professionally and financially satisfying job
where you have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our
organization and customers every day. As a Finance Manager, you
will help our customers to understand and select the best finance,
insurance, and aftermarket options and products available for their
vehicle, and process all deals accurately and properly for an
excellent customer experience.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Fortune 500 company, ranked among the "World's Most Admired
Companies" by Fortune Magazine
- Consistently recognized by Automotive News as among the "Best
Dealerships to Work For."
- Comprehensive benefits program, including health care options
(medical, dental and vision) and 401k savings and retirement plan
with company match.
- Training, resources and opportunities for career growth and
advancement, tailored to individual performance, experience and
- Values-driven culture built on integrity, professionalism,
excellence and teamwork.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer
- Friendliness, enthusiasm, reliability, with a positive
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational
- Strong work-ethic with the ability to work in a fast-paced,
- Knowledge of current finance, insurance and aftermarket
products, with at least one year of recent dealership
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills relevant to
calculations of new and used vehicle finance options.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE
- Commitment: Ensure our customers have a world-class car-buying
experience at every step along their sales journey.
- Excellence: Provide an unparalleled level of knowledge and
expertise to help customers find the finance, insurance and
aftermarket products they're looking for.
- Communication: Educate and update the sales team with current
information about finance and lease programs, as well as the
benefits of financing, insurance and extended service
- Accountability: Understand and comply with all regulations that
affect new and used vehicle finance departments, and process
finance and lease deals accurately, fairly and in accordance with
local, state and federal statutes, as well as company
- Initiative: Establish and maintain positive working
relationships with multiple finance and insurance sources,
including manufacturers, to provide a wide range of competitive
options for our customers.APPLY WITH US!If you are ready for a
rewarding career with competitive compensation and benefits, and
opportunities to excel and advance, consider joining the Penske
Automotive Group organization. Our interview process typically
includes a phone interview, several in-person interviews,
background check, reference check, driving record review and a drug
screen. Be a part of the best customer experience team in the
automotive industry... apply with us today!
Penske Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer and
maintains a drug- and alcohol-free workplace. All applicants must
possess a valid driver's license and have a good driving
Keywords: Subaru Orange Coast, Santa Ana , Finance Manager, Executive , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!