Product Marketing Manager, Navigation
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Mapbox is building a live location platform. Our maps represent
the ever-evolving world, accessing, aggregating, and adapting
anonymous data from millions of sensors and phones in real-time.
Mapbox has the exciting opportunity to power devices and products
across the next frontier in location-based data. Whether you're
watching the delivery of your grocery order on Instacart, tracking
your personal best mile on Strava, sending snaps on Snapchat,
monitoring your gas budget on Metromile, or checking today's
forecast on The Weather Channel, Mapbox is the location and maps
within those apps. We're changing how people move by live-mapping
the world. - The Navigation team is a group of proud builders of
solutions to challenges in the routing space for industries like
auto, logistics, outdoors and more. We solve complex geospatial
data problems and leverage algorithms and statistical analysis for
use cases ranging from turn-by-turn navigation, to delivery route
planning for fleets of thousands. Our services are at the heart of
the operations of our customers' businesses. We get people and
products from start to finish effectively and on time, whether it's
delivering meals or going on a road trip. Our customers are
primarily developers, like us. What You'll Do We are looking for a
creative, data-driven marketer to join Mapbox as our lead Product
Marketing Manager for our Navigation portfolio focused on helping
us drive product adoption. Youll help execute growth and marketing
strategies to grow overall product adoption for our Navigation
business across multiple industries globally.You have a passion for
understanding customers and representing their voice in product
discussions, knowledge of product strategy and positioning, and
experience with high growth products.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of product
launches and marketing strategies
- Manage strategic initiatives and programs to drive product
adoption and help existing customers get more value out of Mapbox
products and APIs.
- Lead marketing campaigns, improve campaign performance through
continuous testing, and measure the performance of product
marketing initiatives. -
- Work with product teams to develop product positioning, value
propositions, and messaging to be used in marketing campaigns and
backed by customer research.
- Work cross-functionally with product, design, sales, support,
etc. to launch new products and features, delivering high-quality
messaging and collateral that communicates the value of new or
- Produce excellent content for customers - such as blog posts,
guides, training, and best practice articles.
- Work proactively to deepen your understanding of the navigation
space, our key industries like automotive and logistics -- and most
importantly our customers using Mapbox products. -
- Be the trusted voice of sellers by surfacing insights to shape
the product direction and marketing messaging. - What We Believe
are Important Traits for This Role
- 8+ years of experience driving Product Marketing. You are
experienced in building go-to-market strategy, executing marketing
campaigns by email, social, content marketing, ads, and other
channels . -
- Customer focus. You care deeply about your customers, their
problems and work tirelessly to innovate and advocate on their
- An analytical approach. You have strong analytical skills and
use data to properly evaluate the success or failure of features
and drive key learnings.
- Technical curiosity . You love to grock new technologies and
can communicate the product value to developer audiences. -
- Ownership and independent delivery of outcomes. Ability to
develop and execute a plan based on high level direction for
product growth goals.
- Strong written and vocal communication skills. You can talk and
write about complex ideas concisely to a wide audience. You crisply
articulate context and rationale that helps bring along your
teammates and stakeholders.
- High standards for work. You deliver clearly written customer
FAQs, blog posts, and various marketing content. You drive a
culture of quality on the teams you work with and know how to drive
healthy tension between quality and velocity.
- Strengthen others. Demonstrated ability to coach others in
their work interfacing with customers. What We Value In addition to
our core values , which are not unique to this position and are
necessary for Mapbox leaders:
- We value high-performing creative individuals who dig into
problems and opportunities.
- We believe in individuals being their whole selves at work. We
commit to this through supportive health care, parental leave,
flexibility for the things that come up in life, and innovating on
how we think about supporting our people.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip
employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function
and the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and
encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities,
abilities, and sexual orientations to apply. By applying for this
position, you acknowledge that you have received the Mapbox Non-US
Privacy Notice for applicants, which is linked here. Completing
this application requires you to provide personal data, such as
your name and contact information, which is mandatory for Mapbox to
process your application. - Mapbox is an EEO Employer -
Keywords: Mapbox, Santa Ana , Product Marketing Manager, Navigation, Executive , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!