Business Development Manager
Company: Vensure Employer Services
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Position Summary The Business Development Manager is responsible
for organizational growth by negotiating and closing business
deals. He/she must display a high level of professionalism and the
ability to command the respect of business owners and other C-level
executives while educating them on the value of the company
service. Oversee and manage customer requests for job projects
documents such as certificates of insurance, certified payroll
reporting, bonds, and commercial insurance requests. Essential
Duties and Responsibilities The essential functions include, but
are not limited to, the following:
- Research and develop prospective client prospecting lists.
- Prospect for new clients by sending emails, making phone calls,
visiting offices in person, attending networking events, and
leveraging referral partners.
- Set appointments and present the company service to final
decision makers and end users.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process including discovery,
needs analysis, proposal presentation, features and benefits
comparison, technology demonstration, negotiation, and
- Complete and submit accurate sales paperwork by agreed upon
- Maintain relationships with clients to drive satisfaction and
retention for all business deals closed.
- Use a strategic, consultative sales approach.
- Represent the company to clients and the community in a
- Continually develop technical, competitive, business and human
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales
- Meet or exceed daily and weekly prospecting targets, such as
emails sent or phone calls made, as assigned by manager.
- Track and submit weekly sales progress reports.
- Other projects added at manager's discretion Qualifications:
- To perform this position successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made Work Experience, Educations and Skills
- 4-year college degree
- 2+ years consultative, B2B sales experience
- Experience with generating own leads and prospecting for
business is required
- Basic understanding of human resources
- Exceptional sales skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to learn quickly
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks and manage time
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong sense of ethics and good judgment
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Able to work autonomously or with a group
- Must possess and maintain a valid CA driver's license
- Able to travel during the day to different client and partner
- Able to use a multi-line phone system
- Proficient in Outlook and Microsoft Office suite
Keywords: Vensure Employer Services, Santa Ana , Business Development Manager, Executive , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!