Reliability Process Leader, Surgical Vision
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Johnson and Johnson Vision Surgical, L.L.C., a division of Johnson
& Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Reliability
Process Leader, Surgical Vision located in Santa Ana, CA;
Jacksonville, FL; and Ireland.
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a bold ambition: to change the
trajectory of eye health. That's why, through our operating
companies, we've developed solutions for every stage of life-to
help people see better, connect better and live better. We partner
with eye care professionals to provide some of the world's leading
products and technologies to address refractive error, cataracts,
dry eye, and beyond. We are committed to using our reach and size
for good and strive to put quality eye care within reach of
everyone, everywhere. Visit us at . on Twitter and Johnson &
Johnson Vision on LinkedIn.
The Reliability Process Leader is responsible for managing the
Surgical Vision Reliability process, supporting the identification
of root causes of supply reliability issues, developing and
overseeing workstreams to address disruptions trends and failure
mode themes, ensuring interdependencies are considered, in a
continuous pursue of a proactive risk management culture.
Partnering with several supply chain functions; this role
facilitates the visibility and connections to E2E leaders of
customer-focused performance analytics. It also supports E2E
leaders with the tracking of major strategic programs and long-term
risk mitigations projects.
The Reliability Process Leader works with the Director of
Reliability in a significant role across the end to end supply
chain with focus on ensuring sustained supply and high service
As the Reliability Process Leader, you will lead the development
and deployment of workstreams, processes and metrics
- The facilitation of weekly Supply Reliability Reviews
- Facilitation of Monthly Senior Management Reliability
- Utilizing Reliability Failure mode trends to track and drive
- Delivering clear short-term business value by resolving and
addressing immediate opportunities
- Driving the change in culture identifying risks and proactively
- Incorporating data and analytics to evolve facilitating an E2E
view with standard metrics
- Facilitating and tracking supply watch outs & critical issues
and major programs
This person will support the Director of Reliability in driving
continuous E2E capability advancements by the standardization of
processes & systems, benchmarking with internal and external
businesses to identify and implement best practices and defining &
leading projects to improve business insights and reliability
- The Reliability Process Leader will report to the Director, JJV
Reliability and will be part of the Strategy, Insights, and
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, with a focus in
Business, Finance, Logistics or Engineering preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience is required.
- Experience in medical device, healthcare, or pharmaceutical
company is required.
- Significant experience within a Global Supply Chain Master Data
Management practice is preferred.
- Proven strong leadership skills, including ability to
communicate with all levels of the organization are required. Must
be able to influence other partners and management
- Experience in Lean and Process Transformation is
- Strategy development, deployment and execution and strong
analytical, quantitative, and organization skills are
- Data management experience with projects of a considerable
scope and complexity are preferred.
- As the Reliability Process Leader, you will also need to have
excellent communication and presentation skills, be an initiator
and driver, have a professional attitude and approach. You will be
a recognized leader within the organization, meticulous,
disciplined and motivated with confirmed problem-solving skills.
You will be organized, results and team orientated, be able to
develop good working relationships across the business.
- You will have a transparent, open, flexible approach to
- Up to 20% travel may be required as business demands.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis
Keywords: Johnson & Johnson, Santa Ana , Reliability Process Leader, Surgical Vision, Healthcare , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!