Company: Covenant Care California, LLC
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Overview:St. Edna Subacute and Rehab is a 144-bed Skilled
Nursing Facility located in Santa Ana, CA. We are a 5-star rated
facility that has been very successful with past surveys and CDPH
visits. We pride ourselves on working together as a team to obtain
excellent results. We are looking for talent like you to join our
team and share the same values:
- Providing EXCELLENT customer service
- Being a TEAM player
- Treat every person with DIGNITY, RESPECT and KINDNESSAvailable
Shifts:NOC Shift: 10:30pm-6:30amOur Employees EnjoyAffordable
Medical, Dental, Vision401k Retirement PlanCompany paid holidays,
vacation, sick time, and your birthday!Career advancement
opportunitiesTuition ReimbursementPaid Continuing Education
UnitsEmployee Assistance ProgramEmployee Discounts including Apple
Pay ProgramJob Duties:
- Provides accurate assessment, over-sight, and monitoring of
Patients for quality medical management and early detection of
changes in condition.
- Responds promptly to evaluate and remedy Patient concerns and
complaints; manages and documents accordingly.
- Utilizes professional standards in performing basic assessment
and clinical monitoring in accordance with scope of licensure.
- Facilitates the availability of medications, treatment
supplies, diagnostic testing, and equipment to comply with
physician's orders; invokes satellite/STAT procedures when
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as a LVN in the State in which you are employed.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and
procedures, as well as law, regulations, and guidelines that
pertain to long-term care.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement
and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and
procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the
policies of the facility or department which may include a medical
and physical examination.IN20 *LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse, LVN
Nurse, LPN, Licensed Practicing Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse,
Orange County, OC, Anaheim, Irvine, Garden Grove, Costa Mesa
Keywords: Covenant Care California, LLC, Santa Ana , LVN-Full Time/Night, Healthcare , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!