Behavioral Health Therapist
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Sign On Bonus, Diverse Role, Excellent Benefits, 401k, Great
CultureThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Sierra JohnsonAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us
your resume.A bit about us:We are an award-winning behavioral
health team based in Southern California, and we are looking for an
experienced Therapist that's registered with the Board of
Behavioral Sciences, for a full-time position with the company to
support our fast growth as a trusted provider of integrated mental
healthcare.Why join us?Sign On BonusPartially RemoteDiverse
RoleExcellent Benefits401kGreat CultureJob DetailsAssociate and
License level clinicians for our Santa Ana location, Suicide
Prevention Center. This position is partially remote.Preferred
experience working with clients at mild to moderate risk, as well
as suicide prevention, intervention, and postvention. Experience
working with grief and bereavement also a preference, but not
- Expected to have or receive LPS certification (within 1 year of
start date) to perform psychiatric holds for clients who are
gravely disabled, and/or exhibiting a danger to self or
- For Therapist II position, active licensure required as a LPCC,
LCSW, MFT, Psy.D, Ph.D (licensed) and two years' experience working
with individuals and families with a history of mental illness
and/or substance use in a social service/mental health
- For Therapist I position, clinician may be AMFT, ACSW, APCC, or
- Must be registered with BBS or Board of Psychology.
- Ability to transport clients using personal or Agency vehicle
and/or public transportation.
- Current California driver's license, car insurance, and a
driving record acceptable to the Agency's insurance carrier.
- Current knowledge of all job specific skills including crisis
intervention and individual/family therapy, multicultural and
socio-economic issues, and documentation standards.Primary Duties:
- Provides intake assessment, crisis intervention, short-term
therapy and facilitates conflict resolution in office or field to
children, adults, and families with a history of mental illness
and/or co-occurring disorders.
- Independently performs intake assessments and formulates
diagnoses and case conceptualization using a culturally competent
- Demonstrates collaborative approach within a multidisciplinary
team and external systems; interfaces and collaborates with clinic
psychiatrist regarding assessment and intake.
- Monitors and maintains documentation of client services;
ensures compliance with Agency, county, state and federal policies
and procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Will carry a caseload of clients and meets Agency client
service expectations as assigned.
- May be asked to provide after hours on call coverage and/or
Officer of the Day duties.
- Attends and participates in Agency and program/team meetings,
individual/group supervision, and related community Agency meetings
- Maintains regular communication with supervisors and responds
to emails/voicemails in a timely manner.
- Uses collaborative documentation during therapy sessions in
accordance with Agency standards.
- Uses evidence-based practice (EBP) to formulate an initial plan
of treatment; assesses and monitors condition of client to evaluate
treatment and adapts interventions as needed.
- Assists with client evaluations, clinical diagnoses, and case
disposition.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Santa Ana , Behavioral Health Therapist, Healthcare , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!