Clinical Imaging Specialist
Company: Integrated Resources Inc.
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: March 11, 2023
Integrated Resources, Inc., is led by a seasoned team with
combined decades in the industry. We deliver strategic workforce
solutions that help you manage your talent and business more
efficiently and effectively. Since launching in 1996, IRI has
attracted, assembled and retained key employees who are experts in
their fields. This has helped us expand into new sectors and
Job Description Job responsibilities :
- Job Title: Clinical Data Specialist/ Clinical Analyst
- Duration: 12+ months
- Location: Santa Ana, CA 92705
- Job ID: 00021149
- Bachelor degree is nice to have, 3-5 years of experience is
required, overseas experience is fine if they have good
- CT Scan experience is required. Candidate should have
experience about Cardiac Anatomy Imaging
- Certification eligibility-CME/CEU requirements (i.e. CDR
certification / registration) is required] Alternate job title:
Clinical Analyst Local candidate to Santa Ana, CA needed. Position
Description (brief summary of job purpose):
- Resource for implanting physicians for imaging questions.
- Utilize multiple imaging modalities; Trans Thoracic Echo (TTE),
Trans Esophageal Echo (TEE), Angiography, X-Ray, Computed
Tomography (CT) and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).
- Evaluate patient's images for anatomical suitability for the
- Evaluate / confirm vascular access will accommodate 18fr
- Evaluate / measure aortic root anatomy for Core Valve
- Facilitate film processing from account to screening committee
and core lab or necessary party.
- Participate in physician screening committee for US Pivotal
- Produce sizing worksheet per each submitted patient.
- Will consider someone with Cardiac CT experience as well.
1.Position Responsibilities/Authority (in bullet form, describe the
key accountabilities or deliverables of the position):
- Provides clinical assistance in film reading.
- Serves as trusted technical expert for patient evaluation.
- Understands and is a resource for imaging software.
- Understands multiple imaging modalities and provides direction
for implanting facilities.
- Provides reports and serves as image clearing house for
implanters, screening committee, clinical and core lab. 2.Customer
- Trains customers on imaging protocols.
- Assists TCV Clinical Consultant in physician education as
- Provides technical explanation and demonstration of imaging
- Phone - technical support as needed. 3. Customer Support
- Work with implanting institute closely to ensure timely and
- Resource for hospital imaging staff questions.
- Resource for TCV Clinical Consultant and imaging questions /
needs. 4. Client's Employee Training/Education
- Assists in training TCV Clinical Consultant in imaging
modalities and techniques.
- Assist in training TCV Clinical Consultant on imaging software.
5. Administrative Responsibilities
- Submits accurate patient sizing worksheets and turns them
around in a timely manner.
- Meets submission deadlines for screening committees.
- Reports to manager monthly regarding any travel and support
rendered (# of cases read).
- Supports clinical study compliance requirements.
- Completes expense reports with necessary documentation.
- Balances administrative duties with other job
- Maintains certification eligibility; CME/CEU requirements (i.e.
CDR certification / registration) 6. Product Knowledge Achieves and
maintains baseline knowledge of Client's Transcather Valve
products. Additional Information Feel free to forward my email to
your friends/colleagues who might be available. We do offer
referral Bonus. Thank you. Kind Regards, Clinical Recruiter
Integrated Resources , Inc. DIRECT # - (650)-399-0891 Gold Seal
JCAHO Certified --- for Health Care Staffing
"INC 5 0 0 0 's FASTEST GROWING, PRIVATELY HELD COMPANIES" (8th
Year in a Row)
Keywords: Integrated Resources Inc., Santa Ana , Clinical Imaging Specialist, Healthcare , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...