Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist
Company: Bright Star Speech and Language Services
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Our Speech and Language Services Pediatric Clinic in Orange
County is looking for knowledgeable, caring, energetic, and
dedicated licensed Speech-Language Pathologists to join our team.
Our clinic specialized in pediatrics and young adults' speech and
language services. We offer individualized evaluations and
customized services in all areas of communication including,
receptive and expressive language, articulation and phonology,
pragmatics, fluency, and voice. If you are looking for a rewarding
job making a difference in many children and young adults' life we
invite you to be a part of our amazing team.Required
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology/ Communicative
- California Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology Board
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence CCC
- CFs are welcome to apply
- Experience working with children and young adults with a
variety of developmental and language needs.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Professionalism, leadership, and sensitivity.
- Good work ethic, efficient, resourceful, and organized.We
- Highly competitive salary depending on the candidate's
- Performance-based bonuses.
- A comprehensive benefits package including Dental, Vision,
Life, and Health Care Plan.
- Relocation assistance.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Professional license, ASHA dues, and professional insurance
- Manageable caseload.
- Salary starts at $95,000--for CFs and $100,000 for SLPsJob
Types: Full-time, Part-timeBenefits:
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insuranceKeywords: CF, CFY, Clinical Fellows
Keywords: Bright Star Speech and Language Services, Santa Ana , Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist, Healthcare , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!