Company: Penske Automotive Group
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: September 17, 2020
Crevier BMW, a Penske Automotive Group dealership, is looking
for an experienced Cashier Supervisor to join our team and deliver
extraordinary customer experiences.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Penske Automotive Group (PAG) is the second largest U.S. auto
retailer which represents over 40 brands at 14 standalone used
supercenters, and more than 260 franchised dealerships worldwide.
At PAG, we strive to create a positive and challenging workplace
that promotes excellence and achievement, and we aim to deliver the
very best experience possible to our customers. We are looking for
dedicated and motivated professionals who share that same passion
to join our team.
Imagine working in a professionally and financially satisfying job
where you have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our
organization and customers every day. The Cashier Supervisor is
responsible for the supervision, training and success of the
cashiers in the dealership. They are responsible for developing and
implementing employee training, driving continual improvement of
standards, processes and procedures, providing performance
evaluations and feedback, mentoring, coaching, interviewing and
hiring new teammates and managing the cashier team's schedule. The
cashiers are responsible for processing payment for products or
services sold by the dealership.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Fortune 500 company, ranked among the "World's Most Admired
Companies" by Fortune Magazine
- Consistently recognized by Automotive News as among the "Best
Dealerships to Work For."
- Comprehensive benefits program, including health care options
(medical, dental and vision) and 401k savings and retirement plan
with company match.
- Training, resources and opportunities for career growth and
advancement, tailored to individual performance, experience and
- Values-driven culture built on integrity, professionalism,
excellence and teamwork.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer
- Friendliness, enthusiasm, reliability, with a positive
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational
- Strong work-ethic with the ability to work in a fast-paced,
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills relevant to
calculating, processing and reconciling customer invoices,
payments, and dealership deposits.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE
- Commitment: Ensure our customers have a world-class dealership
experience at every step along their journey.
- Excellence: Provide an unparalleled level of customer service
to further enhance customers dealership experience.
- Leadership: Ensure cashier team is motivated and trained,
monitor progress and success of the team, and act as a player-coach
performing all hands on duties as a Cashier.
- Accountability: Receive and record cash, check and credit card
payments, issue refunds as directed, reconcile and deposit monies,
file all receipts, and process all control paperwork in accordance
with local, state and federal statutes, as well as company
APPLY WITH US!
If you are ready for a rewarding career with competitive
compensation and benefits, and opportunities to excel and advance,
consider joining the Penske Automotive Group organization. Our
interview process typically includes a phone interview, several
in-person interviews, background check, reference check, driving
record review and a drug screen. Be a part of the best customer
experience team in the automotive industry... apply with us
Penske Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer and
maintains a drug- and alcohol-free workplace. All applicants must
possess a valid driver's license and have a good driving
Keywords: Penske Automotive Group, Santa Ana , Cashier Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!