Senior HR Operations Specialist
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: February 16, 2021
SureCo is a PURPOSE driven company that's dedicated to disrupting
our broken healthcare system. We're 100% focused on driving down
the cost of healthcare and improving the quality of care for all of
us. SureCo and its subsidiaries and partners are at the forefront
of health care change in the U.S. Serving patients, consumers, and
enterprises. We focus on innovative technologies, new care
paradigms, all focused on aligning our incentives with our
customers. Established in 2016 we've grown from 10 to over 100 (and
counting) Sureconians - what we call our awesome team members!
Summary If you are looking for a company focused on making real
change, high energy, and team driven performance then you've found
it here at SureCo. Our people are inspiring and are inspired by
what we do, who we get to do it with, and who we do it for. We are
looking for a HR operations superstar! As SureCo.'s first HR
Operations Manager you will play a key role in develop, enhancing
and driving HR operations as SureCo. continues to grow and
- Manage all HR operations & compliance from a local, state and
federal government level
- Develop and refine HR operations & processes through the entire
employee life cycle - such as onboarding, active employee and
offboarding - with a high level of integrity and compliance
- Oversee, maintain and enhance all benefits programs and
processes in partnership with brokers and vendors.
- Serves as subject matter expert and develops leave of absence
programs for a multi-state environment
- Review competitive industry data in the HR operations realm and
compare to organization people programs to enhance our people
- Owns the payroll cycle by processing semi-monthly payroll and
partnering with internal departments such as Finance and Legal
while ensuring compliance with Federal and State regulations and
- Ensures up-to-date knowledge and understanding of changes to
policies, state and federal law impacting payroll function; informs
the organization of major changes; engages in continuing education
activities to ensure payroll procedures follow best practices and
stays abreast of advances in payroll technology and makes
recommendations to improve payroll processes and functions.
- Manages all HR info systems and HCM tools such as Paylocity,
applicant tracking systems, internal employee tools, employee
engagement tools, etc..
- Bachelors degree in HR, Business or related field required.
- Minimum of 5 years of human resources specifically in HR
operations & compliance in a multi-state environment
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of human
- Proficient knowledge in benefits & leaves administration.
Experience working with ICHRA's health offerings is a plus!
- Working knowledge of local, state and federal labor laws,
regulations and compliance in areas of HR compliance and
- Prior experience working in HRIS and HCM tools. Experience with
Paylocity is a plus!
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
deadlines in an evolving work environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability
to progress an organization in their subject matter expert
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite such as Word, Powerpoint
and ExcelWhy us? This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing
team at a fast-paced, mission-driven startup. You will be an
integral part of the team with a high level of responsibility and
room for growth. Our business is fast-paced and will continue to
evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may
be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and
support our business needs.SureCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected
veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and
will not be discriminated against based on disability.PM20
Keywords: SureCompanies, Santa Ana , Senior HR Operations Specialist, Human Resources , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!