Company: Clean Path Behavioral Health
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Interviews will begin on November 10thDepartment:
AdministrationReports to: Administrative SupervisorSalary:
DOEGeneral Summary: The Human Resource Assistant provides
administrative support to the Administrative Supervisor, the
company, and its various programs through a variety of tasks
related to organization and communication. Additionally, they
provide support with a wide range of Human Resource duties.
Candidate must have the ability to effectively communicate via
phone and email, ensuring that all duties are completed accurately
and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. They assist
with data entry and management of accounting and administration of
human resources matters. They will be responsible for confidential
and time sensitive material. They must be familiar with a variety
of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.Job Duties: *
- Answers and screens telephone calls in a professional and
timely manner; takes accurate messages with a high degree of
professionalism and courtesy. Exercises considerable judgement and
discretion in handling requests for appointments and telephone
- Sends and distributes emails and faxes.
- Composes, types, and distributes professional correspondence
and memoranda, Emails, and faxes, using individual initiative and
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to
filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing.
- Coordinates calendars and schedules appointments, ensuring all
parties are informed of and kept abreast of schedule awareness.
- Receives, verifies, and posts accounts payable invoices and
statements into accounting system.
- Assist & support management and the leadership team with
handling & resolving Human Resource issues
- Monitor and assist managers/supervisors with hiring processes &
- Coordinate & conduct applicant prescreens, drug screens,
reference checks, background checks, motor vehicle checks, and
social security number verification
- Maintain applicant flow, onboarding, and training
- Train new hires on the Human Resources processes, programs,
policies, information systems, etc.
- Create & maintain new hire & personnel files and enter
information into internal trackers and HR Information systems
- Monitor all hiring and recruitment processes for compliance
with all local, state, and federal law and guidelines along with
company policies and standards.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files
(e.g. interview docs, 1-9, etc.)
- Create & maintain filing systems
- Generate Human Resource data reports as necessary.
- Assist Administrative Supervisor in ensuring that staff are
meeting training & compliance requirements according to OCHCA &
- Follow all company policies & procedures; maintain
confidentiality of proprietary information; speak with others using
clear and professional language; prepare & review written documents
accurately & completely; develop & maintain positive working
relationships with others; support team to reach common goals;
listen & respond appropriately to the concern of other employees.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with
confidential and sensitive issues.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- Performs other related & reasonable duties as assigned by
- Associate's degree (A.A.), Human Resource Cert, or one to three
years related experience; or an equivalent combination of education
- Successful completion and maintenance of background check
(State & Federal). All candidates must complete a live scan upon
hire. Company completes sanction screenings on a monthly basis
(OIG, Megan's Law, Arrest Warrants, Social Security Death Master
- Successful completion of Drug screening
- Successful completion of TB test
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills;
able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at
all organizational levels.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within
constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.Job Type:
Part-timePay: From $15.00 per hourBenefits:
- Employee assistance programSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shiftCOVID-19 considerations:This position is a
work-from-home position and does not require employees to come
on-site. Employee's are required to remain active on google chat,
google meet, and email during working hours.Application
- Are you willing to undergo a live scan background check
(California & federal) upon hire?
- What days are you available to work? What hours during these
days are you available to work?Education:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Human Resource: 1 year (Required)
- Administrative: 1 year (Required)Shift availability:
- Day Shift (Required)Work Location: One location
Keywords: Clean Path Behavioral Health, Santa Ana , HR Assistant, Human Resources , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!