Payroll & Benefits Supervisor
Company: Care To Stay Home
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionCare To Stay Home is growing! We are looking to
add a Payroll & Benefits Supervisor to our team. The Payroll &
Benefits Supervisor represents the Payroll Department for multiple
office locations, including Orange County, Torrance, and Burbank.
It is also anticipated that this position will represent the
Payroll Department for future office locations and Care To Stay
Home affiliates. Under the supervision of the Director of Human
Resources, this position is responsible for the approval and
processing of weekly payroll for all Care To Stay Home offices and
certain affiliates. The Payroll and Benefits Supervisor also
oversees related responsibilities including, but not limited to,
monitoring and administering Employee Health Insurance, 401k
Retirement Plan Eligibility, Payroll Information Requests,
Garnishments, Levies, Employee Payroll Records Requests,
Unemployment and Disability Claims, Workers Compensation payroll
report requests, employee licensing and credentialing for the
business, annual trainings and other duties as assigned. Experience
required for the position includes the following:
- 3-5 years of Professional Experience including but not limited
to: Multi-Site or Multi-State Payroll Processing and Benefit
Administration including Health Insurance, ACA Compliance, 1094 and
1095 review and processing, 401k Administration and Oversight,
supporting 401k Annual Audits, General Human Resources
- Finance and Budgeting Analysis, Quality Assurance, Customer
Service, and Office Administration.
- Positive past experience managing employees is critical
- A working knowledge and successful track record of process and
program development, improvement, implementation, and execution
focused on providing the highest level of customer service and best
experience for both internal and external clients.
- Leadership qualities (high energy level, diplomatic, solution
and performance driven, customer service oriented, and ability to
lead a team).
- Be able to grow and replicate performance day in and day out
through measurable results.
- Must be willing and able to drive when needed, have a valid
driver's license, good driving record, current auto insurance, with
proof of certifications and licensure.
- Must type at least 60 WPM, be proficient in Google G-Suite,
Google Chrome and all of Google's products and the use of
- Must be organized, detail and process oriented, extremely
proactive, able to work independently, prioritize duties, and
multi-task effectively and efficiently.
- Knowledge or experience in Staffing, Business Administration,
Health Care, Human Resources is a MUST
- Occasional work on weekends is required when early payroll
processing is needed or organizational initiatives and programs is
requiredBenefits below are upon completion of the 90 probationary
- Paid Holidays & Paid Birthday Off Each Year
- 15 Days of Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) each year
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Health Insurance - Employee Premium Covered
- Dental Expense Reimbursement Program
- Vision Expense Reimbursement Program
- Life Insurance Policy Paid by CTSH (amount disclosed at
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company Match
Keywords: Care To Stay Home, Santa Ana , Payroll & Benefits Supervisor, Human Resources , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!