Human Resource Business Partner
Company: Think Together
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Human Resources Business Partner -
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB: -Under general supervision of the Director,
HR and as a strategic partner to the Region General Manager, the
Human Resource Business Partner -(HRBP) collaborates with Senior HR
and Regional Management teams to support regional operations to
implement and administer the full range of enterprise-wide HR
initiatives, programs and policies to include Talent Acquisition,
Workforce Planning, Performance Management, Employee Relations,
Leadership and Professional Development, Training, Total Rewards
and HR Compliance. The HRBP also manages the regional HR team.
-Regional Operations Support -As a dedicated HR business partner to
the Regional Management team the HRBP will: -
- Partner with Regional Management team to ensure people
strategies align with regional operations and organization wide
- Provide regional people managers with counseling, coaching,
feedback and solutions on the full range of human capital
management issues. -
- Lead the regional talent management process to build, enhance
and maintain individual and organizational effectiveness.
- Facilitate the administration of the performance management,
management development and new hire onboarding programs.
- Partner closely with the region General Manager and regional
management team to provide strategic and tactical support on all
key HR activities and change initiatives.
- Assist all regional staff in resolving conflicts, addressing
complaints and managing working relationships.
- Review and interpret THINK policies and procedures with all
employees as may be needed. -
Home Office HR Support -As a member of the Human Capital team the
HRBP will: - -
- Participate in the development and implementation of
Enterprise-Wide HR initiatives.
- Collaborate with Home Office HR and other Region HRBP staff to
share best practices and provide expertise and support as may be
- Act as Project Manager on implementation of pilot programs and
special projects as requested or assigned.
- Stay abreast of state and federal legal requirements and HR
Compliance / HR Administration
- Ensure all regional required Compliance postings are current
and made in the appropriate locations.
- Ensure all appropriate hardcopy and electronic regional
personnel and payroll records are identified, collected, reviewed
for accuracy and transferred to the Employee File of Record in a
- Oversee regional payroll and time reporting processes to ensure
accurate and timely submissions. - -
- Monitor, identify and report all incidents of potential
employment violations, (observed, reported or suspected)
immediately to the Director, Human Resources or the Chief People
Officer (i.e. Harassment, Policy violations, work place
injuries/accidents, etc.). - Conduct internal investigations as may
be necessary and ensure appropriate actions are taken in a timely
- Facilitate the involuntary termination process as may be
- Review and approve all regional personnel change of status
transactions (hires, terminations, leaves, etc.)
- Implement regional worker health and safety plans. - Respond to
inquiries, emergencies or injuries involving employees, volunteers
or students. Provide local support on Workers Compensation claims
- Maintain highest degree of confidentiality in student, staff
and management matters
HR Staff Management -As supervisor of the HR Regional staff the
- Provide staff with close or general supervision as
- Ensure staff are trained and have the requisite skills to
effectively perform the duties they are assigned
- Manage staff/team performance - set performance expectations,
provide ongoing developmental/reinforcing feedback.
- Coach, counsel and when necessary implement corrective action
to improve staff performance.
- Provide learning, training and professional development
opportunities to staff whenever possible as appropriate.
- Keep staff informed of overall developments in our business
including changes in Regional and HR policies/processes.
- Conduct scheduled staff performance evaluations and recommend
adjustments to compensation as appropriate.
- Review and approve staff timecards and requests for time-off in
a timely manner.
- Process status changes on all staff personnel transactions
(i.e. new hires, terminations, leaves, transfers, etc.).
THE REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & PERSONAL TRAITS -
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Mgmt./related field
- 5-7 years progressively responsible experience as a HRBP, HR
Manager or Generalist to include change management, employee
relations, coaching, counseling, management and leadership
development, talent management, legal compliance
- Minimum 2 years managing a team
- Strong working knowledge of California and Federal HR
regulations to include Wage & Hour, Title VII, FLMA, CFRA, ADA,
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage broad scope job
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communications
- Effective at making presentations and influencing
- Effective working with staff members at all levels across the
- Desire to collaborate with staff, community leaders,
management, and external partners to fulfill THINK's
- Bias to initiate action, seek opportunities to improve
operational results, identify and resolve problems.
COMPUTER SKILLS: - -
- Working knowledge and proficient with MS Office Applications -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Desirable: Working knowledge of ADP Payroll
- Salary $105,000
-This is the targeted compensation for the position. A range of
factors, including but not limited to; location, skills,
experience, will be considered. Actual compensation may vary.
Think Together is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not
discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color,
national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions,
religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, age for
individuals age 40 and over, medical condition (as defined by state
law (for example, cancer or genetic characteristics or HIV/AIDS),
marital status, military and veteran status, sexual orientation,
genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local law. Our management team is
dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring,
placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits,
employee activities and general treatment during employment. -
Keywords: Think Together, Santa Ana , Human Resource Business Partner, Human Resources , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!