REMOTE IT Applications Manager
Company: The First American Corporation
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Company SummaryJoin our team! As a global leader in providing
title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real
estate transactions, First American (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place
to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our
customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since
1889. We believe that our people are the key to the company's
continued success, and we invest in diverse talents and backgrounds
and empower our teams to achieve more than they could anywhere
else. First American has created an award-winning culture and has
been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For-- list for
the fifth consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places
to Work lists. For more information, please visit Job Summary**Open
to remote candidates / work from home***The IT Applications Manager
will manage a development team for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
function and will be responsible for driving adoption and
maintenance of automation solutions. This role will have
responsibilities solidifying technical requirements to support high
quality delivery and provide product support. A strong engineering
background is required to effectively communicate and work with a
technical team on a day-to-day basis. You will also work closely
with Technical Product Manager and Emerging Technology team to
support incubations and realization of intelligent and cognitive
automation capabilities among other automation
- Responsible for managing onshore and offshore team to support a
federated RPA team structure focusing on capturing and translating
stakeholders' business requirements to define value proposition and
coordinate with Technical Product Manager to ensure high quality
delivery of automation solutions.
- Build high performing team through goal setting, providing
department direction, coaching and developing team members to
broaden and deepen their skillsets to provide excellent customer
service. Supports change and fosters collaboration.
- Conduct employee performance reviews and provides ongoing
performance feedback. Makes hiring recommendations.
- Support maintenance of the product and platform through
internal coordination of infrastructure procurement, resource
utilization, licensing needs, user access, upgrade, environment
management and security patches.
- Responsible for engaging in incident management and stakeholder
communication toward business impact events. Manage the triage of
production issue escalation and root cause analysis.
- Manage the work intake process and execute the project life
cycle, including planning and scope definition, requirements effort
estimation, production, and support transition.
- Partner with IT and business stakeholders to identify process
improvement and automation opportunities, as well as working to
define process metrics and requirements for robotic process
- Manage stakeholder communications and customer relationship
management to ensure alignment with goals through status reporting
and issue resolution recommendations.
- Participates in long-range departmental planning. Sets
priorities on daily operations, provides input to and administers
cost center spending.
- Experience with vendor management and managing SOWs for
projects and critical initiatives.
- Work closely with Technical Product Manager to facilitate
champions and user group across IT and business divisions toward
knowledge sharing, best practices, RPA initiatives, and influencing
the transformation roadmaps of our partners.
- Assist in the development of KPIs and metrics to measure
delivery efficiency and effectiveness, as well as delivery
throughput. Fosters customer loyalty and demonstrates commitment to
customer satisfaction. Keeps customers apprised of progress and
ensures commitments are met.
- Work in tandem with Technical Product Manager to enable a
technical delivery model that incorporates a DevSecOps/Agile
methodology. Ability to develop and implement processes to ensure
compliance and quality.
- Performs other duties as assigned Required Qualifications:
- Experience with DevSecOps & Agile project delivery methods,
tools, and concepts
- Technology development experience on major technologies and
platforms such as .Net, API/Web Services, AWS, Azure
- Minimum of 5 years of in-depth experience in SDLC and solutions
- Solid understanding of the privacy and compliance (ex. GDPR,
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Innovative and forward thinking, decisive and action
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
- 4-6 years of directly related experience in a technical product
management or technical team leadership role
- Experience implementing Robotic Process Automation solutions
using one of the leading solutions (UI Path, Automation Anywhere or
Blue Prism) is a plus! #DiceFirst American invests in its
employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide
superior customer service and encourages them to serve the
communities where they live and work. First American is committed
to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. -
provided by Dice
Keywords: The First American Corporation, Santa Ana , REMOTE IT Applications Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!