Front End Developer
Company: Infinity Consulting Solutions
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Job Description - Front End DeveloperFront End React/Angular
Developer 6+ Month Contract to Hire Santa Ana, CA (Remote to
Start)As a front-end software development engineer on the team, you
will translate concepts and business requirements in user flows,
wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to an intuitive user
experience. You will work closely with product owner and stake
holder to gain clear understanding of product vision and
requirements. You will also provide strategic design and
user-experience recommendations based on the core features and new
features of our products. You will collaborate with scrum team to
accomplish business goals. The ideal candidate is passionate about
new opportunities and has a demonstrated track record of success in
delivering new features and products. A commitment to teamwork,
hustle, and strong communication skills to both business and
technical partners are absolute requirements. This person has
thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality technology
products/services and will flourish in an environment where new
opportunities and challenges arise frequently. We seek a great team
player who will naturally elevate the performance of the people
around them. High collaboration with Product and Design are
imperative. The ability to build productive relationships with
colleagues and customers will make you successful in this role.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather business user interface
- Design a user experience and create an engaging user interface
for our customer facing applications.
- Design the visual style, interface, and interaction flow of the
- Create guidelines and best practices to create an excellent
- Have a passion for usability, simplicity, and visual
consistency. Basic Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in the field of Design or Computer Science.
- 4+ years of previous professional UX design experience.
- Ability to prototype UI with CSS, HTML, JSON, React, Angular,
- Experience as a designer working closely with development teams
in an agile environment.
- Familiarity with design patterns, user experience guidelines
and best practices for all platform product experiences.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, facilitation,
presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Capability to identify design problems and provide quality
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to quickly learn and stay current with modern design
trends and techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills, with excellent written and verbal
- Rigorous focus on security at all levels of the application, a
"shift left " mentality Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in a consulting environment.
- Initiate, suggest, and spearhead major UI re-factorings for a
more intuitive user-experience.
- Act as the user-advocate during the development process,
subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert
review, and offering implementation suggestions from a
- Evaluate the quality of the user experience. Test, analyze and
report results, and make recommendations to improve effectiveness,
efficiency, and overall satisfaction of the user. Familiarity in
Financial and Insurance industry is a plus . - provided by
Keywords: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Santa Ana , Front End Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!