.Net and Mobile Development Engineer Contract to Permanent Job
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Remote (preferred local - PST). Conversion to FTE after 6
monthsWhat you will do:
- Participates in the design, development, coding, testing,
debugging, and maintenance of software code for business
- Responsible for middle-tier implementation and integration with
- Works with technical staff to understand problems with software
and develops specifications to resolve them.
- Participates in the development of software user manuals.
- Tests and delivers software on time.
- Provides maintenance of developed software including regression
testing and debugging.
- Build test automation suites to ensure the quality of guest
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives for assigned
- Performs maintenance, installations, upgrades, and other
technical duties associated with the support of product
applications platforms and/or product systems platforms.
- Responsible for top-tier implementation and integration with
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives through
research and fact-finding to develop or modify internal business
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases
of applications programming activities.
- Uses skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full
understanding of industry practices and established policies and
- Troubleshoots a wide variety of complex problems and identifies
solutions within broad applications and functional expertise.
- Regularly provides input to define and implement conceptual
- Mentors and advises less experienced team members, monitoring
- Uses expertise of other team members and leverages a wide range
of additional resources to explore/implement complex customized
applications as a solution. Qualifications:
- Strong Microsoft stack experience (.NET core 2.2+ & .NET 4.6+,
SQL 2016, WCF)
- Asp.net MVC & jQuery experience
- Experience with developing native iOS (Swift) and Android
- Experience with Angular 8+
- Full Stack application development experience
- Experience leading team of engineers in the design,
development, and maintenance of software code for business
applications - provided by Dice
Keywords: Zeektek, Santa Ana , .Net and Mobile Development Engineer Contract to Permanent Job, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!