Junior Web Designer/Developer
Company: Tom Ferry
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Tom Ferry is looking for a Junior Digital Developer with
extensive website experience. Youre the perfect fit for this role
if you are passionate about web page builds and are willing to jump
in and make an immediate impact on the team. This role is expected
to bring an eye for design, along with practical web development
abilities. You are able to build webpages that draw customers in
building our brand awareness and customer loyalty while increasing
sales. You will work closely with our graphic designers, copy
writers, product marketers and other internal stakeholders to bring
our brand, events, products and content to life. You are able to
multitask and work on a multitude of projects, working efficiently
and thoughtfully to always deliver on time and on target creative.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with creative and
web application development teams and possess technical expertise.
- Assist in the management of the TomFerry.com website
- Work with web technology manager and marketing team members to
create clean, engaging, functional, and appealing user interfaces
that address business goals and drive conversion
- Create web pages that drive user acquisition and retention
- Demonstrate a high-level understanding of digital constraints
and opportunities, while offering creative design solutions.
- Ensure previous versions or project files are archived
consistent with protocol when new versions are created.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and enhance web pages.
- Create and test landing pages for maximum ROI.
- Use analytics and metrics to guide design concepts
- Work effectively and communicate clearly with other
- Handle changing deadlines and priorities.
- Understanding of Google advertising graphic restrictions
- Review work for accuracy, completeness and proper
- Produce assets quickly, efficiently, and accurately, keeping
quality top of mind
- Ability to create graphics in Photoshop and/or
- Report to the marketing technical manager and work
collaboratively with the team to ensure brand compliance and
specific design requirements. Technical Skills:
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite including Adobe illustrator ,
Photoshop and XD.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience with some of the major
Content Management Systems, including WordPress.
- Familiarity and experience with responsive design is
- Experience in Marketo and SalesForce is a plus, but not
required. Planning and Organization
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative on projects and work
without constant supervision.
- Participates in proactive efforts to achieve departmental and
- Ability to multitask and prioritize between several
- Ability to discern the big picture for a project and prioritize
accordingly Education and/or Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Advertising or
- 2+ years of experience in digital design in a web driven
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite & Animation
- Experience in HTML, CSS, UX/UI standards
- Proven experience designing emails, online banners, and web
- Ability to apply creativity to projects while working within
design and brand guidelines
- Knowledge of Google advertising restrictions Submit resume
along with a link to your portfolio. TOM FERRY IS AN EEO.TOM FERRY
PARTICIPATES E-VERIFY.All offers are contingent upon receiving
acceptable results from a pre-employment background check and drug
test.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Tom Ferry, Santa Ana , Junior Web Designer/Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!