Sr. Full Stack Developer (Remote)
Company: Irvine Technology Corporation
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Sr. Full Stack Developer (Remote)We have an immediate need for a
Sr. Full Stack Developer to join a leading nationwide financial
corporation. The Sr. Full Stack Developer participates in the
design, development, coding, testing, debugging, and maintenance of
software code for business applications.Location: Remote but must
work Pacific hoursThis Job Pays: $65 - 70 per hourWhat You Will
- Responsible for end-to-end software solution implementation
(front end, middle tier, & back end.--
- Works with business SMEs & product management to understand the
problem and formulate a high level solution.-- Engages with
technical and InfoSec SMEs as appropriate to vet the
- Implements the end-to-end solution.--
- Tests and delivers software on time.--
- Sets accurate expectations on delivery with product and
management, proactively raising risks before they become
- Performs maintenance, installations, upgrades, and other
technical duties associated with the support of product
applications platforms and/or product systems platforms.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives through
research and fact-finding to develop or modify internal business
systems.What Gets You The Job:------------------------------
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Strong technical expertise, specifically in C# and Angular 12
- Experience with single-spa, SIgnalR, and AWS are all
- Experience with Terraform and AWS CDK are helpful.
- Expertise in Visual Studio & VS Code, SQL Server Management
Studio, AWS Console, Postman, ADO, & Git.
- Experience leading team of engineers in the design,
development, and maintenance of software code for business
applications.Please send your resume to--Garry Fields, Senior
Technical Recruiter--for immediate consideration.Irvine Technology
Corporation (ITC)--is a leading provider of technology and staffing
solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design
disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally.
We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate
network of business and technology leaders - bringing you
opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional
development!----Join us. Let us catapult your career!Irvine
Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine
Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local
laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location
in which the company has facilities.
Keywords: Irvine Technology Corporation, Santa Ana , Sr. Full Stack Developer (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...