Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: June 19, 2022
If you are ready to grow and work with a top boutique defense
firm, with great clients, an excellent work environment and
excellent compensation and benefits package, please apply
This Jobot Job is hosted by Lester Cheung
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $130,000 - $200,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are recognized as one of California's premiere business and
commercial litigation firms. The firm is a leader in general civil
litigation and transactional practice which includes the defense of
all corporations with an emphasis on the defense of automobile
dealers in all aspects of their day to day operations as well as
pre-litigation and litigation matters.
Why join us?
Excellent compensation package including health insurance, visual,
dental, 401K with employer contribution, monthly billing and annual
Paid time off
- Looking for an attorney with experience in civil/consumer
- Strong legal research and writing
- Prior deposition, mediation and arbitration skills
- Familiarity with Consumers Legal Remedies Act, Song-Beverly and
- Strong academic background along with exceptional research,
analytical, speaking and writing skills.
- Drafting and preparing pleadings, motions, and other litigation
- Managing discovery, including taking/presenting witnesses for
- Managing a large docket of cases from inception through
- Responsible for handling all aspects of litigation (fact
investigation, pleadings, discovery, experts, motions, pretrial,
trial, settlement and so on), and developing and maintaining strong
business and client relationships.
- Demonstrate effective planning, problem-solving, analytical
skills, exercise sound judgment, have the ability to prioritize
workload and assignments, and possess excellent oral and written
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Santa Ana , Associate Attorney, Legal , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!