Company: The Applicant Manager
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: February 25, 2021
We are seeking a LINE INSPECTORS --to join our team!--
Inspect and--maintain--quality standards. Some inspection
Must have attention to detail. This individual is responsible for
inspecting finished products prior to packaging. The Line Inspector
will also need to operate inspection machines, oscillators,
grinders, manual/electric pallet jacks, floor scale, calculator,
and basic mechanical tools.-- Duties:--
- Operate and monitor the inspection equipment.
- Clean room(s) and equipment as outlined in Standard Operating
- Inspects a product within specified guidelines.
- Labels containers of tablets for proper identification.--
- Weighs each container; records weights on both the labels and
- Palletizes, move, and transports work-in-process and finished
product using pallet jacks, forklifts, etc., for transfer to next
- Observes Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating
Procedures, and Safety Practices at all times. Qualifications:--
- 0-2 years of production experience.
- Ability to use calculator to add, multiply, subtract and divide
decimals and basic units of measure.
- Must possess general knowledge of safe practices in the use of
tools and equipment.
- Must be able to lift or handle materials of moderate weight
- Ability to move up to 500 kg (approximately 1,100 pounds),
using the pallet jack. What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401K - matching up to 3% of your annual salary
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment
opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or
any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring,
promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson
Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ
and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women,
disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a
third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After
acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver
authorization, consent and release of all background information.
Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time,
with or without notice by either party in writing. This is a
This is a full time position
Personal Information * First name
* Last name
* Zip code
* Phone number
Attachments I'd like to (choose one): Submit resume Submit
application Attach a Cover letter Attach Other Information * Do you
live within 30 miles of Santa Ana, CA? Yes No * Have you ever
worked with Robinson Pharma in the past? Yes No * Are you able to
work on weekends, BOTH Saturday and Sunday? Yes No * Are you able
to lift 30-50 lbs? Yes No * Are you comfortable working in an
extremely fast pace environment and multitasking? Yes No * What is
your salary expectations? * If you have applied for multiple
positions, which one are you most interested in? * What shift are
you able to work? 1st Shift: 6:00am - 2:30pm 2nd Shift: 2:00pm -
10:30pm 3rd Shift: 10:00pm - 6:30am Days only: 8:00am - 5:00pm *
How would you rate your computer skills? Beginner Level
Intermediate Level Advanced Level * If an offer was made, how soon
could you start?
Keywords: The Applicant Manager, Santa Ana , Line Inspector, Other , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!