The Marketing Coordinator supports the Marketing Department with
various tasks such as collaborating with the development and
execution of marketing plans, web and social media efforts, content
development, promotional marketing materials, and analysis of
existing/future projects. This position also requires involvement
in other marketing and sales activities as needed.
Essential Duties and
1. Assist in coordinating various external marketing and internal
2. Responsible for executing a variety of activities including
customer communications, email campaigns, public relations, trade
shows and events, promotions.
3. Assist with developing marketing strategies.
4. Assist with creation, writing, and maintenance of
e-communications such as social media, blogs, email templates, and
other company related marketing materials.
5. Maintain various marketing systems including CRM/CMS
6. Carry out lead generating campaigns including process, content
creation, editorial calendar and reporting on the success of
1. Experience with marketing methodologies and analytics.
2. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook,
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Must be able to meet deadlines and department performance
5. Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and
maintain a fast paced workflow.
6. Excellent customer service skills.
1. Bachelor's degree preferred.
2. Minimum 2 years' corporate marketing experience or agency
3. Experience working with vendors and other external
Other Duties: This
job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job
duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related
duties as assigned in order to meet the needs of the
Physical Demands: The
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. Must be able to lift up to ten pounds. Primary functions
require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an
office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to
occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift,
carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to
operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and
fine coordination including use of a keyboard; and to verbally
communicate to exchange information. VISION: See in the normal
visual range with or without correction. HEARING: Hear in the
normal audio range with or without correction.
[EOE/M/F/D/V. Drug-free workplace.]
Work Authorization: Must
be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in