Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Come join our clinical research team as a full-time Clinical
Research Assistant. The Research Assistant will receive guidance
and direction from the Research Manager and will be based at our
RadNet Research office in Santa Ana, CA (may travel between sites
as needed to attend meetings and/or events). This position requires
a highly motivated individual who is able to work with little
supervision and handle confidential practice, personnel and
research information. This position will be responsive to the
Research group and the RadNet Research Foundation for a variety of
tasks, including but not limited to:
- Handling any research related activity including the new study
start up for imaging trials, imaging scheduling, follow up
activities, working with the designated imaging sites and centers,
and referring physicians' offices.
- Maintaining the master calendar and spreadsheets for
enrollments, and data entry into our protocol management
- Filing, maintaining the central archive of research related
study materials, and keeping all the binders current.
- Data entry as assigned by the coordinators, and assist with
other scheduling duties and study start up duties that will be
shared amongst the RA team.
- Travel to sites as needed to attend meetings and/or
- Complete other tasks and/or participate in projects as
We offer a great team environment, interesting and challenging
work, hands-on training, learning opportunities, advancement
opportunities, and benefits including: medical/dental/vision
coverage, paid time off and holidays, free life insurance, pre-tax
matching 401k plan, pre-tax flexible spending plan, education
reimbursement, and a host of other perks!
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural
diversity. We will provide equal consideration for employment to
all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion,
ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age,
disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical
condition. RadNet is an E-Verify Participant.
Keywords: Patient Service Representative jobs, Patient Service
Specialist jobs, Admitting Representative jobs, Patient Liaison
jobs, Patient Care Coordinator jobs, Patient Communication
Representative jobs, Patient Reception jobs, Patient Registrar
jobs, Patient Registration Representative jobs, Patient Access
Representative jobs, Healthcare Admitting Representative jobs,
Medical Support Specialist jobs, Medical Front Office jobs, Front
Office Medical Assistant jobs, Front Office Admin Support jobs,
Front Office Receptionist jobs, Medical Receptionist jobs, Medical
Reception jobs, Medical Administrative Assistant jobs, Research
Administrative Assistant jobs, and Medical Office Coordinator
- High School Diploma (college degree or MA/CNA training
- At least 1 year of experience working in a radiology center or
- Patient scheduling experience
- Ability to read, write and comprehend medical terminology.
- Excellent computer skills and be able to learn new computer
- Ability to foster and promote a positive image and professional
- Ability to keep information confidential
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, oral/written communication
skills, and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work
- The ability to set priorities, be complete and thorough with an
emphasis on follow through, and give special attention to detail
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 15 pounds
- Ability and willingness to travel to centers, events, and
meetings within Southern CA
Bilingual language skills in English/Spanish preferred.
Keywords: RadNet, Santa Ana , Research Assistant, Other , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!