Tax Return Reviewer
Company: Optima Tax Relief
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: May 3, 2021
As a Tax Return Reviewer for Optima Tax Relief, LLC's ("Optima")
Santa Ana, California office, this role reports directly to the
Associate Director of Tax Preparation. This role is responsible for
individual, business, and corporate auditing of tax returns. The
incumbent will be relied upon to manage cases queued in for review
and deliver them in a timely manner to meet servicing needs.
- Audit tax returns in high quantity including but not limited to
Individual, 1099, Amended Returns, and possible Corporate or
Partnership returns depending on experience
- Exercise due diligence and reasonable care to approve or reject
returns as required by IRS Circular 230
- Respond to inquiries and/or escalations from existing clients
in a timely manner
- Collaborate with Tax Preparers and our Fulfillment teams to
make proper adjustments to all returns requiring revision.
- Prioritize case load and internal follow up requests.
- Prepare tax returns seldomly or as required by the
- Address general escalations where re-work of a tax return may
be requested by an OTR Tax Professional or Client
- Guide and mentor to Tax Preparers within area of expertise to
increase quality efficiency.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- CTEC Licensed (Active) & PTIN is required
- 2 years tax preparation experience or/and 1 year of tax return
- Preferred: Experience with Lacerte Tax Preparation Software or
Sales Force CRM
- Strong Multitasker
- Possess Excellent Organizational, Written, and Communication
- Proficient and comfortable with office equipment (Computer
skills - Microsoft Office, Outlook)
- Remain focused and productive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Work Ethic and are Committed to Excellence
- A Team Player
Keywords: Optima Tax Relief, Santa Ana , Tax Return Reviewer, Other , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!