Court Referral Program Coordinator
Location: santa ana
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Program Coordinator facilitates the placement, monitoring
and reporting of court-referred individuals in community service
commitments with our partner non-profit agencies. The Program
Coordinator provides a high-level of customer service to the
courts, probation, law enforcement, legal community and other
county and state organizations to ensure compliance is met.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to; data entry, record
keeping, program facilitation and reporting functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interviews, screens and places court-referred individuals in
community service assignments, Cal Trans, physical labor, graffiti
removal, litter pick up program and the YDAD program for the
implementation of alternative sentencing requirements as ordered by
- Performs data entry functions on all information pertaining to
client records, including court orders, interviews, assignments,
completion status, transfers, reassignments and disposition
- Manages accurate collection and safekeeping of program service
fee revenues, assuring that cash-receipt procedures are followed,
and daily deposits are conducted.
- Monitors court-referred individuals progress and completion
daily, and reports status to courts, probation departments, and
other appropriate agencies.
- Communicates with our non-profit, state and county community
agencies, courts, probation departments, and other court-referral
- Performs general office duties, including telephones, filing,
and record keeping.
- Meets all requirements for confidentiality and for management
of corporate, finance and personnel information including
distribution controls, secure filing and disposal, and records
retention and storage.
- Communicates effectively and courteously with all contacts --
internal and external. Works well with diverse people.
- Maintains current knowledge of and complies with organizational
and department policies and procedures.
- Meets all applicable safety requirements for the position and
work environment including prompt injury reporting.
- Supports the vision and goals of OneOC.
- Performs other duties as dictated by efficient program
operations or as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Associates degree is required
- Bachelors degree is preferred
- Two years of office experience performing detailed tasks
- Customer service and cash-handling experience required.
- Must be bi-lingual in English and Spanish, Vietnamese is a
COMPUTER & EQUIPMENT SKILLS:
- Has a thorough working knowledge of computer operating systems;
uses a keyboard and calculator proficiently and with a high degree
of accuracy and speed. Accurate typing skills of 35 wpm.
- Uses Microsoft Office Word, Excel and our proprietary software
database as well as Internet and email programs proficiently.
- Uses typical office equipment.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work
desk. Stands and walks throughout the day.
- Uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office
equipment for up to 8 hours or more each day.
- Requires clear vision at 20 inches or less with or without
corrective lenses and vision sufficient to use equipment and drive
a car safely.
- Hearing and speech within normal ranges and sufficient for
clear communication face to face and on the telephone.
- Lifts to 10 pounds regularly and 25 pounds occasionally.
- Exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise
MENTAL AND REASONING REQUIREMENTS:
- Uses critical thinking skills to create documents and
spreadsheets and interpret information furnished in written, oral,
diagram, or schedule form.
- Able and open to work with multi-cultural populations.
- Open and able to work with individuals that have physical
and/or mental limitations.
- Ability to work well under pressure and execute conflict
resolution when necessary.
- Uses skill and judgment to ensure written or verbal outputs are
clear, accurate, grammatical and of appropriate tone.
- Able to set goals based on available information and to plan
work in order to meet deadlines. Able to project likely future
occurrences based on current or historic data.
- Able to formulate appropriate responses to requests for
services and information from internal or external customers.
- Able to understand customer issues and communicate solutions in
a timely manner.
- Able to identify those situations that require supervisor
intervention for a solution.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to pass a DOJ background check and live scan.
- Maintains a high level of professionalism.
- Adheres to the companys dress code policy.
- Attends meetings and trainings as requested
- Assists with other duties as assigned on a regular basis.
- Organizes workload throughout the day to meet project timelines
and deadlines. Minimizes time spent on personal calls and matters.
Meets attendance and punctuality requirements; reports time and
- Drives personal car on business; maintains a good driving
record and personal car insurance in accordance with organizations
policies and provides related records periodically.
- Must travel by car to multiple office locations daily within
the Orange County area.
To apply, please send resumes to
OneOC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: OneOC, Santa Ana , Court Referral Program Coordinator, Other , santa ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!