Here at Optima Tax Relief, we value talented, passionate people
who share our enthusiasm for helping others, and doing the right
thing. We are the leading tax resolution firm in the nation, and we
are proud to foster an environment that is dedicated to supporting
both our clients and our workforce. Come see what it means to be an
WHY OPTIMA TAX RELIEF?
- Strong Corporate Culture: Community Outreach, Interactive
Wellness Program, quarterly off-site eventsThere's always something
to look forward to!
- Ethical Work is conducted with the Highest Level of
- Investment in our employees' development, professional growth,
and potential career advancement!
- We are constantly looking for ways to get better, be
innovative, and remain the leaders in our industry!
NO TAX KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED!
CLIENT RELATIONS ASSOCIATE (Quality Assurance)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
A Client Relations Associate is relied upon to respond and work
through escalated and complex inquiries from our existing clients.
This position requires quick response times and extreme
professionalism while delivering exceptional service through
de-escalating issues, educating clients on our service, and
ensuring progression through the client life cycle.
WHAT WE NEED
- 1-2 Years in an Outbound Call Center
- 1-2 Years of Experience De Escalating Client Calls
- Salesforce Knowledge
- You Have a Proven Track Record of De-Escalating Calls
- Maintain Professionalism During Intense Interactions
- You have a Passion for Client Relations and a Strong Ability to
- Excellent Organizational, Written, and Communication
- Proficient and Comfortable with Office Equipment (Computer
skills - Microsoft Office, Outlook)
- Remain Focused and Productive in a Fast-Paced Environment
- You Hold a Strong Work Ethic and are Committed to
- A Team Player
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Hourly Rate + Monthly Performance Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Insurance
- 401K and Company Match Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Hardship Program
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday and Optional
- Career Opportunities
- Award Winning Work Culture!
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
This job operates in an office setting. This role routinely uses
standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers,
and standard office supplies. While working in the office, the
setting is a standard office environment with low to moderate noise
levels and temperature controlled.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk or hear. Employee is required to sit at
desk for majority of the workday with occasional standing and
walking within office environment. The employee is required to use
hands and fingers for writing and typing, handle or feel office
tools or controls; and reach with hands and arms. Employee may
occasionally crouch or kneel. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move up to 20lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the
job include close vision, distance vision (may be corrected),
peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to focus on task
Optima Tax Relief, LLC does not accept unsolicited referrals or
resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We
will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors
including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies,
fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. The submission
of referrals or resumes by anyone other than a candidate directly
to Optima Tax Relief, LLC employees is strictly prohibited.
Unsolicited referrals and resumes sent to Optima Tax Relief, LLC
are deemed gratuitous, and the company will not be obligated or
bound in any way to pay any referral or other fee if a person
referred to us from a source other than a candidate is hired.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, resumes will be accepted from
approved vendors who have written agreements in place with Optima
Tax Relief, LLC, and then only to the extent such agreement covers
a specified position and, if required by such agreement, the
submission of resumes by the vendor has been authorized in writing
by Optima Tax Relief, LLC for such specified position. Any resumes
submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the
property of Optima Tax Relief, LLC and no fee shall be due.