An exciting career awaits you with a company that has been a
national leader in radiology services for over 35 years. At RadNet
we are committed to helping patients get the healthcare answers
they need and to take charge of their health. If you enjoy helping
people through their healthcare journey and thrive in a fast-paced
environment, you would be a great fit for our team! This full time
position work shift is Monday through Friday 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM, and
is located at our Call Center in Santa Ana, CA.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will often be a
patient's first impression of RadNet, connecting with them
directly, preparing them for and scheduling critical imaging exams.
Some of the responsibilities of this job include:
- Assist patients with exam scheduling.
- Ensure that patients understand their prep instructions for
specific exams, and answer all of their questions.
- Assist with administrative duties.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
This is a full-time job opportunity with the option to work
remotely. Our on-site location is located in Santa Ana, CA,
convenient to Interstates 5 and 55.
When you work at RadNet, you become part of our community of
team members. We offer our team members these benefits:
- Hands-on training
- Career advancement opportunities and salary increases at
- Opportunities to work from home based on performance indicators
and telecommuting requirements.
- Full health coverage including medical, dental and vision
- A pre-tax flexible spending plan and a pre-tax matching 401K
- Paid time-off and holidays
- Education reimbursement
- DailyPay (access to your pay prior to regularly scheduled pay
days when you need it)
- And a host of other perks!
RadNet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural
diversity. RadNet will provide equal consideration for employment
to all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion,
ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age,
disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical
condition. RadNet is an E-Verify participant.
Keywords: Appointment Coordinator jobs, Radiology Scheduling
jobs, Radiology Appointment Scheduling Clerk jobs, Radiology
Scheduler jobs, Imaging Scheduler jobs, Imaging Scheduling jobs,
Patient Scheduler jobs, Patient Scheduling jobs, Medical Scheduler
jobs, Medical Scheduling jobs, Scheduling Coordinator jobs,
Scheduler Coordinator jobs, and Scheduling Specialist jobs.
If you're the right person for this opportunity, you will
possess the following skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Dependable and professional, career-minded
- Experience in customer service from any industry preferred
- Experience in the medical field or call-center environments a
plus but not required
- Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Clerical skills, with emphasis on typing
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Bilingual language skills are a plus but not required