Company: HALO Staffing Group
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are looking for a Medical Transcriptionist for an
Orthopedic practice in Orange, CA.
Location: Orange, California
Schedule: Full time
Shift: 8 hour days
Transcribe dictated reports for Orthopedic Medical office. Utilizes
reference materials appropriately to facilitate the accuracy,
clarity and completeness of reports. Meets productivity
requirements and follows established transcription
- Reads and interprets written materials such as physician’ s
orders, policies and procedures, safety regulations, and equipment
- Interprets a variety of instructions presented in verbal,
written, diagram, or schedule format.
- Writes reports, notes. Speaks and writes effectively.
- Applies basic medical procedures such as Medical Records,
Discharge Summary and Diagnostic tests with a high degree of
- Solves practical problems and deals effectively with situations
where only limited standardization exists.
- Uses independent judgment on a routine basis.
- Concentrates on details in a busy and distracting
- Education: Minimum of High school
- Must have previous experience in Worker' s Compensation
- Possesses a vast knowledge of Strong Medical Terminology is
- Experience: A minimum of two years’
experience in Transcription in a high-volume orthopedic medical
Job Type: Full time
Pay: $22.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $22.00 per hour
Keywords: HALO Staffing Group, Santa Ana , Medical Transcriptionist, Other , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!