Dental Assistant (Spanish Speaker)
Company: Smile Brands
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you passionate about dental health and helping patients
maintain their gleaming smiles? Do you love educating and
encouraging others on the best ways to take care of their teeth?
Are you ready to work with a supportive team and give patients an
exceptional dental experience? If these questions make you smile,
read on! We've got the ideal job for you at the Santa Ana Dental
Group in Santa Ana, CA.
Your Role as a Dental Assistant
You'll be an important member of the clinical team, working
alongside GPs and other Specialty Clinicians dedicated to serving
patients. You'll be supporting many sides of the practice, greeting
and guiding patients, and helping out across the office as needed.
You'll also be:
- Preparing patients and treatment rooms for dental
- Helping to educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene
- Improving oral health, solving dental challenges and bettering
smiles every day
What's It Like to Work at Santa Ana Group?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment
where you love what you do-and our culture supports that. You'll
have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your dental
career, and even the chance to explore new professional options
both locally and nationally.
What We Need From You
- We are willing to train, new graduates welcome!
- Any required state specific licenses or certifications
- A current CPR certification
- An active X-Ray license
- Bilingual - Spanish & English
- Ability to work a rotating, full-time schedule
Monday: 9:00AM - 7:00PM
Tuesday 9:00AM - 7:00PM
Wednesday 9:00AM - 7:00PM
Thursday 9:00AM - 7:00PM
Friday: 9:00AM - 6:00PM
What We'll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your
- Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid
time off for applicable full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and
text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal
information. You will never be asked for your driver license or
Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we
do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to
purchase equipment on behalf of the company.
Keywords: Smile Brands, Santa Ana , Dental Assistant (Spanish Speaker), Other , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!