Working with the Business Applications team as a Data Entry
Specialist, you will assist in the implementation of a new business
application, for our operations and sales teams. Responsible for
preparing our system for migration; through data cleansing and
uploading for implementation. You will also validate and update
Zendesk ticket submissions, updating client data critical for next
This role is located in our Austin, TX office.
Data Entry - Working with our business systems including
Salesforce, Salesforce Service Cloud, and Zendesk, you will update
account records and upload files to ensure parity across the
systems. You will also assist in the implementation of a new
software system by uploading content.
Data Cleanup - To ensure accurate information in our system
prior to implementation, you will participate in a data cleansing
exercise to identify, merge, and delete duplicate or erroneous
Data Validation - Review and update information submitted on
tickets for accuracy. You will cross reference submissions with
contract and account information in Salesforce.
Your Qualifications- what you bring
- Fast accurate data entry skills with an excellent attention to
- Experience working with Microsoft Office including Outlook,
Word and Excel
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Proven ability to learn new software programs quickly.
- Ability to deliver change in the process as requested.
- Collaborate and support in a team environment while executing
outcomes on your own.
- Work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment managing
Asure sees Human Capital Management (HCM) through the lens of
entrepreneurs and executives with an owner's mentality. We help
businesses develop their "Human Capital" to get to the next level,
stay compliant, and allocate their time, money and technology
Our HCM platform enables more than 60,000 clients to build great
teams and better manage their people while staying compliant in an
ever-changing HR legislative landscape. Asure's HCM offering
includes Payroll & Tax, HR, and Time & Attendance software and HR
Services ranging from online compliance tools to a fully outsourced
To provide Human Capital Management (HCM) software and services
that help companies grow, while nurturing a culture of growth
- Helping customers grow by getting the most from their human
- Helping our employees grow personally and professionally.
- Growing relationships in our communities that inspire
- Do all these things in a way that grows shareholder value.
Be the most trusted Human Capital Management resource to
Reflect who we are and what we stand for as a company:
- Embrace Change
- Lead with Integrity
- Own the Outcome
- Deliver Awesome
- Be a Good Human
We are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be
legally authorized to work in the US, as we are unable to sponsor
or transfer Visas at this time. Criminal background checks
conducted at employment offer.