Project Engineer Pumps
Company: Cryogenic Industries
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Project Engineer, Pumps
Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases is a leading provider of
cryogenic pumps, heat exchangers, process systems, services, and
solutions for the LNG and industrial gases industry with over $250
M in annual revenue. We are a subsidiary of Nikkiso Company Ltd, a
leading industrial manufacturer headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, with
over $1.5 B in annual revenue, 8000 + employees worldwide, and
publicly traded on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Nikkiso ACD is a world leading company offering Cryogenic
solutions. The company offers an exciting work culture filled with
motivated and fun individuals. At ACD, you can expect to be part of
many industry changing technologies and solutions in the alternate
We are currently looking for an accountable project engineer for
our ACD, LLC Santa Ana location to be responsible for all
engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve. You
will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the
technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and
quality from conception to completion.
- Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and
plans and consulting with Project Manager.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project
phases and elements, assigning personnel to phases and elements,
and reporting schedule performance for project tasks.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design,
customer requirements, and performance standards.
- Completes technical studies and prepares cost estimates as
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests,
assists in design and expediting of project .
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and
specifications, calculating time requirements, and sequencing
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress,
coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and
plan, scheduling changes, and recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by reviewing cost implications with
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and
summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs;
entering and backing up data. Excel & Access expertise a plus.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with
federal and state regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Good communication skills, proven discipline to carry out
assigned tasks with little supervision and proven Team Player.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher is preferred.
- 5+ Years of experience in Rotating Equipment Industry is
- Exposure to Marine industry & class societies is highly
- A work permit is required for this job.
- Advance skills in MS Office and Project suites is
- Experience with large manufacturing sites or construction
facilities is preferred.
- Time management and Organization skills.
If you check all of the above boxes and like the idea of working
for a industry leading, innovative, fast paced & challenging
company, we would love to hear from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
ACD LLC / Cryogenics Industries is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Cryogenic Industries, Santa Ana , Project Engineer Pumps, Other , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!