Class A Driver
Ensures all loads and equipment are lifted and set properly,
demonstrating consistent commitment to safety at all times.
Operates various vehicle types that require a commercial driver’s
license to be able to move product or equipment to specified job
site. Works part of crew team or alone to ensure the operations
runs smoothly, as instructed and on schedule.
Lifting and moving of extremely large or heavy objects
• Properly selects gear for the job
• Attach and detach loads with all safety rules and regulations
• Communicates and works cooperatively with all job present
• Maneuver loads safely through difficult and confined spaces
Inspect rigging equipment to ensure it is in good working order
• Examine daily and as needed equipment and tools for the job
• Fix, monitors, replace and report as needed
• Safely transporting products to customer sites. Most sites are
warehouses or factories and will utilize loading docks for loading
and unloading, but may be in other areas near customer site.
• Driving in congested traffic in both urban and rural areas.
Loading and Unloading
• Load and Unload trucks and trailers in a strategic and efficient
way by use of forklifts and/or pallet jacks.
Pre and Post Trip
• Perform pre-trip truck inspections.
• Ensure safety by reporting all vehicle issues or accidents
• Responsible for clean truck presentation.
Safe and Efficient Facility Team Member
• Address and report all equipment defects or maintenance needs to
maintain safe and efficient use. Follow all procedures, policies
and know the equipment before using it.
• Speak up when observing something that may be unsafe or someone
performing unsafe acts.
• Efficiently perform work according to standard operating
• Work together with other team members to accomplish tasks safely
in a fast-paced production environment.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• A minimum driver’s age requirement of 23 years old.
• Valid commercial driver’s license
• At least 2 years verifiable commercial driving experience.
• Experienced with crane assembly and disassembly
• Proficient math skills for calculating load requirements
• Unafraid of heights, climbing ladders and scaffolding between
• Basic English communication skills (Bilingual in Spanish/English
• Reliable and hardworking, with a team-player attitude
• Able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis and work extended hours
as business needs
TransPak is an Equal Opportunity Employer. They welcome
diversity and are committed to creating a safe and agreeable
environment for all employees. TransPak does not discriminate on
the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability,
national origin, veteran status or any other protected group
covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis
of qualifications, merit, and business need.
As a part of their hiring process, TransPak also conducts a
criminal background check and certain manufacturing positions
require a pre-employment drug screen. TransPak is a Fair Chance
Employer. On first day of work, must be able to provide documents
to verify identity and eligibility to work in the US required
LAX-02 WS-02 WS-LC
Shift start: 7:00AM
Shift length: 8 - 10 hours
Monday - Friday, must have open availability
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
At least 2 years experience Valid Class A CDL Clean driving record
with no more than 2 driving violations in the last three years
Ability to pass an MVR - should not include DUI's or other serious
violations Bi-lingual preferred
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 23+ years old
For almost 70 years, TransPak has provided innovative and
cost-effective design, crating, packaging and global logistics for
customers. All of their efforts are supported by a friendly and
experienced team, advanced communications, tracking and design
technology linked through their locations around the world.