Shiftfillers On-site Manager Herbalife Lake Forest, CA.
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: September 10, 2021
Join Shiftfillers and become part of the dedicated team that
gets products and orders ready for our client’s customers. Our
on-site managers are responsible for establishing and maintaining
the smooth operation of your workforce of teammates who will be
working in warehouse locations. It’s a full-time position with a
morning start time.
As you'll be part of our core team, we're looking to hire an
entrepreneurial, highly ambitious professional, curious and
process-oriented with a high aptitude for learning.
Are you someone who isn’t satisfied with the status quo and will
continually look for better, more efficient ways of doing
We are a young venture-funded company and this role and provides
the opportunity to significantly contribute to the success and
direction of the company as we grow.
Health & Safety
- Perform daily facility walkthroughs to ensure safety
- Conduct weekly safety inspections of clients’ environments and
report findings in the risk management system.
- Conduct and manage incident investigations, including the
completion of accident reports.
- Ensure that all associates are following PPE requirements and
maintain its enforcement.
- Facilitate new hire safety orientation, post-hire training, and
physical skills assessments (where applicable).
- Manage and Track OSHA Recordables, coordinating with the
- Assist in claims management, at the site level.
- Manage and enforce all safety policies and procedures of
corporate and client.
- Receive, process, and submit client order request into the
applicant tracking system (ATS – where applicable).
- Work with Centralized Services as a top priority to
aggressively fill the client’s order request, managing the
- Achieve staffing objectives of client per agreed labor
strategy, establish recruiting requirements, and develop/manage
- Effectively conduct interviews; evaluate applicants; perform
facility tours, and improve overall organizational
- Follow client-specific hiring requirements (drug screening,
background checks, skills testing, etc.).
- Review the results of all screening and selection requirements,
as well as manage compliance of employment documentation (I-9
verifications, e-verify, etc.).
- Administer the onsite drug testing program, if applicable.
- Conduct new hire orientation and site-specific training
programs (i.e. safety, forklift, etc.).
- Responsible for the final hiring decision of all
- Coordinate the applicant referral programs
- Build and maintain weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting
metrics and deliver to onsite client and corporate office.
- Facilitate all employee relations investigations.
- Manage and promote employee engagement, recognition, and
- Conduct employee performance and engagement programs such as
performance evaluations, surveys, exit interviews, etc.
- Enforce and manage the drug testing policy by facilitating
pre-employment and post-accident drug tests.
- Track attendance, manage occurrences (attendance point system),
and approve PTO/Time-off of the temporary staff.
- Ability to manage any/all internal employees that may be placed
on-site as needed.
- Manage all on-site communications.
- Responsible for managing all personal injury situations,
reasonable accommodation requests (resulting from ADA
Human Resources Management
- Audit new hire paperwork.
- Conduct weekly payroll processing and manage the pay card
- Handle employee relations and counsel temporary associates,
- Manage Onsite unemployment claims & workers’ compensation
claims/issues. Conduct investigations, as needed.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Manage all associates' performance-related information.
- Process employment changes and terminations, in collaboration
with your HR support.
- Represent the company at local unemployment hearings (when
needed) and maintain proper documentation.
- First point of contact for the client of On-site location.
- Maintain an open line of communication with the client and
recommend solutions to workforce challenges that may arise.
- Establish a good working relationship with multiple contacts
within the client to include HR, Production, and facilities.
- Coordinate weekly meetings with front-line supervisors and with
the HR manager if possible.
- Participate in the Quarterly Business Review and provide
relevant information as well as possible solutions for service
- Identify client’s service expectations and manage appropriate
- Responsible for providing and maintaining client contact
information in ATS.
- Complete any additional duties/projects as assigned.
Bonus points for…
- A year or more of staffing experience.
- Knowledge of light industrial safety standards.
- Secondary languages as we hire a diverse range of
This position description has been prepared to assist in
defining job responsibilities, physical demands, working conditions
and needed skills. It is not intended as a complete list of job
duties, responsibilities, and/or essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: ShiftFillers, Santa Ana , Shiftfillers On-site Manager Herbalife Lake Forest, CA., Other , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!