Sr. HR Business Partner
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: September 12, 2021
In your role, you will be responsible for
strategic planning with your business partners in support of the
Retail Wireless organization. You will be supporting the team’s
recruiting, development, and organizational design as well as
day-to-day HR functions. The Retail Wireless organization has a
team that is new to DISH and is working to build our future
customer-facing wireless strategies.
Success in this role is characterized by
being a self-starter, showing persistence to get the job done,
maintaining a positive attitude and being extremely quick and
curious to learn new things. Success is further exhibited by
building strong relationships, being a cultural ambassador,
adaptable, being a change agent, and providing excellent customer
service to our clients.
- Onboard new employees to the culture of DISH.
- Partner closely with recruiting to support rapid
- Create and implement policies, processes and structure
for a new department.
- Conduct employee exit interviews and round table sessions
facilitates protected leave requests, conducts regular benefits
training, and assists in maintaining employee files.
- Develop productive working partnerships with business
partners, and advises management of risks associated with current
business practices, recommends improvements by providing expertise
to management in local, state and federal employment laws and
proactively advises on recommendations and alternatives to human
resources strategy to higher-level managers.
- Understands and can articulate department and DISH
corporate business goals, including financial impacts of HR
A successful HR Business
Partner will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university,
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experienced in supporting at least 400 employees, with
4-6 years of direct HR experience; recruiting and project
management experience preferred.
- Solid knowledge of local, state, and federal laws
governing recruiting and employment issues.
- Ability to effectively respond to and interact with all
levels of organizational staff, including executives with
competencies that include, but are not limited to: excellent
presentation/facilitation, organizational, analytical,
interpersonal and written/oral communication skills.
- Flexible, innovative in a fast-paced, growth-oriented,
and time-critical environment.
- Up to 30% travel required.
Compensation: $80,000.00/Yr. - $120,000.00/Yr.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out
our benefits on our
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a
pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.
Keywords: DISH, Santa Ana , Sr. HR Business Partner, Other , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!