Certificate Account Coordinator
Company: Tutton Insurance Services - An AssuredPartners Com
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Tutton Insurance Services, a division of AssuredPartners, is
seeking a Commercial Lines Certificate Account Coordinator to join
their team! Salary: $40,000 - $44,000 with full benefits (health,
dental, vision, 401k, PTO and more) Work Hours: Monday through
Friday, 7AM - 3:30PM or 8AM - 4:30PM in office with a 30 minute
lunch. Our Office Location: 2913 S Pullman Street - Santa Ana, CA
92705 AssuredPartners has Excellent Benefits, including:
- 401K + match
- Dental, Medical, Vision Insurance
- HSA and FSA options
- Employer-paid life insurance, Voluntary life insurance,
Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Paid time-off, Paid holiday, and Paid Training/Licensing in
Property and Casualty Certificate Account Coordinator--- Position
Summary: The Account Coordinator assists the Account Executive or
Account Representative and other department personnel by processing
work associated with insurance accounts, such as issuing
certificates of insurance, data entry, renewal preparation and
other tasks by performing the following duties. Certificate Account
Coordinator Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Retrieves and routes incoming faxes and bulk mail that comes in
- Prepare certificates using templates based on the policy type
and coverage bound. This may be provided by the CSR assigned to the
account for new and renewal accounts or the insured may request
- When specific forms are required for certificate(s), Cert CSR
will work with Account CSR (if needed) on the account to obtain any
and all forms.
- Handles Certificate Holder lists for new and renewal
- Issuance of certificates handled, on a daily basis, delivery to
insured and certificate holder as preferred by requester(s).
- Sends letters to clients in advance for review for issuance of
timely renewal certificates.
- Communicates with supervisor on any issues to ensure excellent
- Document transactions (Activities) within agency management
system Certificate Account Coordinator Minimum Qualifications,
Education and/or Experience:
- We're looking for a team player who is a self-starter with
excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have completion of a Bachelor's Degree
- One year of customer service-related experience and/or
- Must have the ability to multi-task with excellent
organizational skills and be detail-oriented.
- A Property & Casualty License is preferred, otherwise you will
recieve paid training/licensing.
- Knowledge of commercial insurance policies, forms and
endorsements is highly preferred.
- Ability to use personal computer, agency automation systems and
various software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft
Outlook, Word, and Excel. About AssuredPartners: AssuredPartners is
the fastest-growing independent insurance agency in the U.S.
Founded in 2011 as a national partnership of leading independent
property and casualty and employee benefits brokerage firms,
AssuredPartners is now one of the largest brokers in the nation
after acquiring over 325 agencies. AssuredPartners has
approximately 7,000 team members and offices in 40 states and two
countries reaching 1.5 billion dollars in revenue. As our company
continues to grow at a rapid pace, so do the opportunities for our
current and future employees. #a
Keywords: Tutton Insurance Services - An AssuredPartners Com, Santa Ana , Certificate Account Coordinator, Other , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!