Company: JMAC Lending
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Analyze and evaluate residential loan applications in accordance
with investor, agency and internal guidelines. Examine loan
documentation for accuracy and completeness to ensure loans meet
eligibility requirements and to mitigate risk or loss to the
company. Work closely with all channels (including wholesale,
correspondent and retail) Account Executives and Operations staff.
Provide outstanding levels of customer service through great
communication and close attention to detail.
- Thoroughly and accurately analyze all loan documents, which
include the following: AUS decision report, credit report, all
sources of income including complex personal and business returns,
assets, preliminary title report, appraisal, purchase agreement,
escrow instructions, occupancy verification, red flags and fraud
- Extensive knowledge of complex tax returns including multiple
businesses and multiple financed properties
- Knowledge of DSCR and Bank Statement calculation.
- Able to handle multiple investors guidelines and great
knowledge of Appendix Q.
- Input data into DU/LP and run final AUS.
- Maintain quality and production standards as set forth by
- Underwriter files and clear conditions on loans with attention
to detail as well as with a sense of urgency for our
- Input loan data and decisions accurately into current operating
- Examine transaction matrix, internal, and investor overlays to
ensure compliance with investor guidelines.
- Implement and enforce fraud detection techniques. Request
supplemental information/documentation as necessity dictates.
Recognize risk factors that may compromise overall quality of loan
- Aid in the resolution of any applicable pre-funding or post
purchase loan deficiencies by assisting the post-closing department
in curing any outstanding conditions or concerns.
- Effectively communicate orally and/or via email all loan
decisions rendered on files in a professional and positive manner
to maintain strong working relationships with co-workers and
- Maintain consistent communication with brokers and sales staff
to ensure all questions are answered in a timely manner while
demonstrating outstanding level of customer service skills.
- Must have recent underwriting experience with all Conventional
loans products for a minimum of 5 years and is current on all
updated guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Current Jumbo/Non-QM experience for at least 2 years.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while
maintaining a high level of quality.
- Extensive knowledge of all FNMA/FHLMC and investor
- Strong attention to detail, organization and communication
- Communication skills, verbal and written, capable of expressing
complex issues and soliciting input from a broad audience.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Holidays)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Family Leave
- Wellness Resources
About JMAC Lending:
JMAC Lending has been in business for more than 20 years. Servicing
clients better with our innovative products, exceptional service,
support and our dedication to helping our partners grow our
business. The core of our culture and business approach is to go
Beyond Current market options to be the go-to lender of choice for
our clients. Our associates hold distinguished credentials and
participate in continuing education, to ensure knowledge is
carefully balanced with experience. Our company was built on our
adherence to the highest ethical standards, while efficiently and
carefully executing the delivery of product pricing for wholesale
and correspondent lending for our clients.
JMAC Lending, Inc. is an Equal Employment Employer. We are
committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regards to age, race, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or national origin.
DISCLAIMER: JMAC Lending is an evolving company. As such this job
description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working
conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an
accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the
right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks
be performed as assigned.
Keywords: JMAC Lending, Santa Ana , Non-QM Underwriter, Other , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!