Ramp Supervisor (ALA $20.75/hour + Flight Privileges)
Company: Unifi Aviation, LLC
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: January 13, 2022
- Supervises and coordinates daily activities of employees to
ensure safe and effective operations.
- Monitors and enforces safe working habits in accordance with
OSHA/TSA/DOT/USPS regulations, Unifi policies and safety
procedures, and all applicable laws.
- Responsible for shift schedule to include: workstation
assignments, employee training, employee vacations, employee
breaks, overtime assignment, back-up for absent employees, and
- Enforces Company policies and procedures, including
disciplinary action, and promotes Unifi policies on Equal
Employment Opportunity, Professional Conduct, and diversity
initiatives and investigates and responds to employee relations
issues in a timely manner.
- Communicates with Manager concerning any problems or
- Schedules and conducts shift meetings.
- Assists in the administration of payroll; completes shift
paperwork and performs other administrative functions.
- Performs job duties of assigned shift (i.e., ramp, cabin
service, cargo, baggage, passenger service).
- Performs other related duties as assigned within the
appropriate skill and experience capabilities expected for this
- Must be a local (in-state) resident.
- Valid In-State Driver's License.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to pass up to a 10-year background check.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined
by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must complete ramp and SIDA training to obtain airport
authority identification security.Experience:
- Two+ years of relevant experience. Must be open minded and
ready to work as part of a detail-oriented team.
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills.Strong work ethic.Ability to
work in a team oriented environment.
Preferred QualificationsEducation:High School diploma or
GED.Experience:Four+ years of relevant experience.Relevant
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:Able to communicate information and
instructions verbally and/or via radio equipment.Able to
communicate effectively in a professional manner.Strong leadership
qualities and ability to create a passionate and efficient
workforce.Able to effectively resolve employee conflicts.Ability to
apply creative solutions that have a positive impact on
Work Schedule:You will need to have flexibility to work a variety
of shifts, including nights, weekends, holidays and overtime. We
operate in a shift bid environment.Work Environment:Must be able to
be alert to moving vehicles or aircraft and use radio
equipment.Enjoy the outdoors on a daily basis (sun, rain, sleet or
snow!) May be exposed to a wide variety of weather conditions, jet
and machinery noises, fumes, dirt and dust for extended
periods.Physical Demands/Requirements:Must be able to lift / carry
/ push / pull and move items of 70 pounds and/or more on a regular
basis and repetitively lift weights of 40 to 50 pounds on raised
surfaces.Must be able to walk, climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop
on a frequent basis and for extended periods.Must be able to work
in cramped or high places.Must be able to carry heavy items up and
down jet way stairs.Supervisory ResponsibilitiesSupervise team of
ramp leads and agents.
Keywords: Unifi Aviation, LLC, Santa Ana , Ramp Supervisor (ALA $20.75/hour + Flight Privileges), Other , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!