Production Associate - Artwork - 1st Shift
Company: TTM Technologies
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Scope:The primary function of the Artwork Technician I is to
ensure that all processes are maintained according with Production
traveler, work instructions and ISO requirements.Duties and
- Able to create diazo artwork.
- Proper touch-up and inspection methods.
- Create new artwork packages.
- Processor tank make-up and chemical additions. -Essential
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to communicate with managers and supervisors.
- Basic mathematical and reasoning ability required.
- This position requires the individual to Use and work with
microscope for hours every day.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs. Practice proper lifting techniques
at all times.
- Requires standing for long periods of time.
- Must have very good concentration and must be able remain
focused with minor interruptions.Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED desired
- At least 1-3 years work experience artwork PCB background
- In lieu of educational requirement. Basic computer skills a
must.Export Statement:Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies
and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC
including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR
product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to
these products and related technical data is restricted to only US
Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign
Person visitors by badge differentiation.All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: TTM Technologies, Santa Ana , Production Associate - Artwork - 1st Shift, Other , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!