Remote Commercial Lines Account Representative
Company: AssuredPartners Design Professionals - Washington
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Leading Insurance Company, AssuredPartners - Poulsbo, is seeking
an Account Representative to add to their Commercial Lines
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience and full benefits
(health, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, and more)Locations: Fully
remote position - looking for candidates in PST, MT, CST time zones
only.Work Hours: Between 8:00am-5:00pm, PST
AssuredPartners - Poulsbo has Excellent Benefits, including:
- 401K + match
- Company-Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Voluntary Time Off
Commercial Lines Account Representative Role Summary:The Account
Representative is responsible for providing sales support at the
direction of the Account Executive. The Account Representative
provides customer service by handling the day-to-day operations of
clients' insurance needs. The Account Representative will work with
various personnel to design proper insurance and risk management
services for clients.
Commercial Lines Account Representative Requirements:
- 5+ years commercial lines insurance experience
- Advanced degree from college or technical school preferred, or
related experience and/or training
- P&C license required
- Tech savvy; ability to navigate multiple systems including
Agency Management software
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office products
- Strong interest in building an insurance service professional
Commercial Lines Account Representative Responsibilities Include:
- Develops complete client information and applications for new
and renewal business under the direction of the Producer, Senior
Account Executive, or Account Executive.
- Processes change requests/endorsements, binders, certificates
of insurance, account summaries, proposals, policies, lost policy
releases, audit, and account balance status when requested.
- Maintains files with proper records according to company
procedures. Maintains good internal file audit results.
- Assists in the development of strong business relationships
with appropriate insurance carrier personnel. Recognizes and
satisfies carrier goals and objectives in order to enhance business
- Ensures accuracy of account information for both new and
renewal policies, endorsements, and audits for accuracy in rating,
coverage, signatures, and enters these transactions to generate
billing invoices in a timely manner.
- Reviews all premium audits according to Agency procedures
recognizing that the Agency must process in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
About AssuredPartners:AssuredPartners is the fastest-growing
independent insurance agency in the U.S. Founded in 2011 as a
national partnership of leading independent property and casualty
and employee benefits brokerage firms, AssuredPartners is now one
of the largest brokers in the nation after acquiring over 325
agencies. AssuredPartners has approximately 7,000 team members and
offices in 40 states and two countries reaching 1.5 billion dollars
in revenue. As our company continues to grow at a rapid pace, so do
the opportunities for our current and future employees.#a
Keywords: AssuredPartners Design Professionals - Washington, Santa Ana , Remote Commercial Lines Account Representative, Other , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!