DMV Title Clerk
Company: Del Amo Motorsports
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Leading power sports dealership in Southern California is
looking for a DMV Title Clerk with experience in the Auto or Power
sports Industry. This dealership has a reputation built on quality
work, and we are in search of hiring a like-minded individual.
Candidates must be honest, self-driven, results-oriented, with a
positive outlook, and a clear focus on the highest of customer
service standards. This is your chance to join a team who is
leading the industry with our fun, friendly work environment and
offering fantastic income opportunities to the right candidate.
- Processing all registration for vehicles to be titled and
submitting all new information to the states department of motor
- Responsible for the timely processing motorcycle vehicle
registration renewals for all customer & company-owned
- Maintaining a list of all outstanding title work and reporting
status to department managers.
- Processing and registering warranties and extending the service
contracts of vehicles.
- Updating manuals when rates, rules or regulation are
- Posting vehicle sales and preparing payoff checks for vehicles
- Processing vehicle sales transactions.
- Verifying information for the accounting department and
prepares legal transfer documents for the state department of motor
- Electronically issue license plate and vehicle renewal
- Working with customers to reconcile any accounts and working
with collection agencies, if necessary to obtain overdue
- Knowledge of out of state DMV processing
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Abide by all dealership policies pertaining to the department
including general housekeeping.
- Follow company dress codes and be well groomed at all
- Any other specific duties deemed necessary for the overall
success of the department and the dealership as a whole.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all other
managers, employees and departments NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Strong background in the motorsports industry.
- Computer literacy.
- Automotive accounting experience is preferred. Job
- DMV processing experience required
- Minimum 2+ motorsports or auto industry experience.
Additionally, have strong mathematics, customer service and
organizational skills, economics and accounting.
- College degree or equivalent.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, or the
equivalent, is expected and familiarity with additional accounting
software programs is valued.
- Evaluating information to determine compliance.
- Creative problem solving skills with the ability to think
strategically and act tactically.
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task across multiple
projects; excellent project management skills and attention to
- Require strong, excellent verbal & communication skills to deal
with customers, employees, and vendors.
- Ability to work well under pressure in fast-paced environment
with multiple strict deadlines.
- Expert software skills including MSWord, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Strong background in business, mathematics, & marketing.
Keywords: Del Amo Motorsports, Santa Ana , DMV Title Clerk, Other , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!