Machine Operator - Aerospace - 2nd Shift
Company: TalentCORE, Inc.
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Description:Machine Operator - Panel
Fabrication - 2nd ShiftThis position is with an Aerospace
Manufacturing Company. You will be working under moderate
supervision responsibilities may include Operating Fabrication
Machinery to produce Aerospace Parts.Key Responsibilities:
- Evaluates parts identifying areas requiring removal or rework
to maintain customer specifications by using measuring tools.
- Loads Sheet Metal into Panel Fabrication Machine.
- Operate Panel Fabrication Machine to produce Aerospace parts
per customer requirements.
- Unload finished parts adhering to safety procedures.
- Check and adjust machines as required.
- Check parts for quality using quality inspection
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2 years of Machine Operation experience in Manufacturing
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members.
- Able to read, write, and speak English.Job Types: Full-time,
ContractPay: $18.00 +
Keywords: TalentCORE, Inc., Santa Ana , Machine Operator - Aerospace - 2nd Shift, Other , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!