Senior Executive Assistant
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: June 17, 2022
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emily KlopfensteinAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $80,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit about us:Our
client is a leading provider of semiconductor and electronic
assembly solutions serving the global automotive, consumer,
communications, computing and industrial markets. Founded in 1951,
they prides themselves on establishing foundations for
technological advancement - creating pioneering interconnect
solutions that enable performance improvements, power efficiency,
form-factor reductions and assembly excellence of current and
next-generation semiconductor devices.Why join us?Our diverse
talent pool lives and breathes the five core values that are the
basis of our company culture. They set the stage for how we work
together as a team, to partner with our customers to understand
their needs and discover breakthrough solutions together.Job
DetailsOur client is looking for an executive assistant to be the
supporting force that empowers its senior leaders and overall
organization in the implementation of new processes and culture to
achieve ambitious growth targets. The successful candidate will be
an efficient problem solver with exceptional communication skills
and attention to detail. This person must approach the job with a
growth mindset mentality.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop efficient systems for time management, information
compilation and dissemination
- Assist/drive the implementation of overarching policies and
strategies that will affect an entire organization
- Prepares dashboard reports using Tableau Software by collecting
and analyzing information.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting,
editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing
correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and
analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications.
- Proactively maintains executive's appointment schedule by
planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and
travel. Manages executives expense report submission.
- Performs administrative and departmental coordination duties
for the Vice President and her staff.
- Works autonomously on various tasks and projects.
- Identify and proactively handle business issues which arise
from the day-to-day activities.
- Effectively communicate both in writing and verbally with all
type of contacts.
- Plans and organizes key events, such as townhalls, prepares
agendas, coordinates all logistics
- Generate PowerPoint presentations, develop graphic
presentations of various data and effectively monitor department
- Plans guests and customer visits as needed, proactively
organizing conf. rooms, lunches, and any travel arrangements.
- Functions as travel assistant for the site and liaises with 3rd
party travel company as needed
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by
keeping information confidential.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing
filing and retrieval systems. Records meeting discussions and
follows up on actions items to ensure completion.
- Expected to grow their professional and technical knowledge by
attending educational workshops, reviewing professional
publications.Required Skills and Abilities
- Must demonstrate a high level of understanding of common
business practices, exceptional computer and business machine
skills and software application proficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and various computer
- Proficient in scheduling travel, meetings, and logistics for
- Strong problem-solving, judgment and decision-making skills are
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong working
- Well organized and efficient with handling multiple tasks at
the same time
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
and activities with limited guidance while able to meet stringent
- Able to provide clear guidance and direction for other support
- Proactive thinker-creative and consistently generate new and
original ideas to improve work processes and proceduresEducation
- Bachelor's degree or associate's degree, preferably from an
accredited executive assistant program.
- Minimum 10 years related experience.Interested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Santa Ana , Senior Executive Assistant, Other , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!